Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

WvW Rankings for November 2nd


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Khalija

Khalija

    Leaf on the Wind

  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • 4171 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

NA Worlds

Posted Image


EU Worlds


Posted Image


Source.

#2 Bloodtau

Bloodtau

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Banned
  • 999 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Everyone from Whiteside Ridge is jumping ship, that is why it is doing so poor now.
Arenanet messed up by not closing server transfers in a matter of weeks after launch like they said they would and now WVW is paying the price.

WVW was a great principle but delivered so poorly.

#3 runemima

runemima

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

data i'd find interesting is population. i wonder how many numbers of active wvw players are involved in these groups...

#4 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostBloodtau, on 04 November 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

Everyone from Whiteside Ridge is jumping ship, that is why it is doing so poor now.
Arenanet messed up by not closing server transfers in a matter of weeks after launch like they said they would and now WVW is paying the price.

WVW was a great principle but delivered so poorly.

Hmm?

Whiteside got owned by Underworld last time we were matched against each other as well, and that was a month or so ago.
But I suppose people "jumped the ship" back then as well?

#5 Bloodtau

Bloodtau

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Banned
  • 999 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

View PostLordkrall, on 04 November 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

Hmm?

Whiteside got owned by Underworld last time we were matched against each other as well, and that was a month or so ago.
But I suppose people "jumped the ship" back then as well?

Yeah, they did.
There's only small pug groups left, nothing substantial. When we did have players we trashed UW a couple of times though.

#6 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostBloodtau, on 04 November 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Yeah, they did.
There's only small pug groups left, nothing substantial. When we did have players we trashed UW a couple of times though.

Funny, I saw rather big zergs from Whiteside last week. Must have been my imagination.

#7 Bloodtau

Bloodtau

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Banned
  • 999 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostLordkrall, on 04 November 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Funny, I saw rather big zergs from Whiteside last week. Must have been my imagination.

yeah because zerg is the epitome of a well co-ordinated server.
Lol, nice try though.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users