2. Does it influence/change your gaming experience? How? (i.e. social aspects, aesthetics, makes the game easier, etc.)
3. Do you identify with your character? How?
4. Have you done gender-bending before? In what games?
5. Is Guild Wars 2 more gender-bending friendly? For example, are the graphics and designs more attractive than in other games?
6. Do you enjoy playing as the opposite gender in single-player games?
7. Do you admit to your real gender while interacting with other players?
8. Would you pose as someone of the opposite gender outside games?
1. Because I think that certain classes/races look better as a particular gender.
2. Doesn't influence it in any way at all.
3. I identify my character as a badass monster slayer
4. I have in Guild Wars 1, Rift, Aion and Diablo 3.
5. I wouldn't really say so. I would say that Guild Wars 1 was probably the most attractive game to 'gender-bending' because so many male caster armors looked awful.
6. I don't especially enjoy playing as the other gender but usually if I'm a mage/ranger type I will go female.
7. Yes, I think most people assume unless proven otherwise that female characters are all male players.
8. Maybe for a prank/special event at my college or if my girlfriend wanted to do matching halloween costumes otherwise probably not.