1 reply to this topic

#1 Zephorian

Zephorian

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hello guys,

I am not posting on behalf of a guild, but rather in hopes to get a wvw group that plays anytime between 7pm -12pm GMT (8PM - 1am EST/9pm - 2am CST) and sometimes later. I have a small group of talented skillful people already, but am looking for a larger scale "raid team" if you will, that will play in that time frame, and we are wanting to organize players in order to more effectively dominate in WvW.

We will more than likely be using Ventrillo for communication (it is a free chat program that runs in the background on your computer, allowing us to have ongoing communication during raids)

Please reply, if interested, to me here on gw2 guru, or in-game mail me at your next log-in.

This is not a guild, if you are already in a guild and are interested in having a structured group to raid with during those times then you're more than welcome.

Zep

#2 guardianangelmp

guardianangelmp

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CBO]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

I'd advise you to check out the server website (i'll whisper you the link).  They also have a IoJ TS3 server that would be good to check out and get hooked up with.  If anyone else is interested in things like this you can message me and I can whisper you the link to the IoJ community forum (or you can just do a web search for "IoJ server forum" and it should be the first hit).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users