TofuTactics

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[DAWN]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Not sure if this is the right section to post it (feel free to remove/lock/redirect to the appropriate thread), though it had quite some creative effort put into it, editing and script-wise. Please let me know if you have feedback to give; what improvements that can be made, particularly since it's my first recorded and edited gameplay video.

It was recorded and edited purely for fun and for learning the ways of editing, yet I hope it has some entertainment value out there :)

This is a stealth run utilizing the two Mystic Fountains found in the jumping puzzle in the Eternal Battlegrounds. They each grant a 4 min stealth effect, allowing one the chance to bypass enemies of opposing servers up until the entrance of the so called "dark room".

#2 Symbiont

Symbiont

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2696 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NULL]

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

i haven't done this yet. but i thought this jumping puzzle give some kind of reward? (rewards with a chance of siege weapons for WvW)

#3 TofuTactics

TofuTactics

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[DAWN]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostSymbiont, on 07 November 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

i haven't done this yet. but i thought this jumping puzzle give some kind of reward? (rewards with a chance of siege weapons for WvW)

It does. it has a huge chest (random weapons or armour, badges and siege equipment) at the end of the puzzle which in itself is rather long. The video only displays the first half of it, since the Mystic Fountains practically loses their use when entering the "dark room" portion (i.e. you need to interact and pick up a torch to be able to see where you're going/jumping). In the end of the video you see me venture down into the dark room, thus ends the stealth run.

It's great fun though, but be prepared for the possibility to be ganked on the way ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users