• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

well i've spent the past few days on making an application which teach you new krytan in the most efficient way, the idea is kinda simple, with the program am i giving out the cheat sheet that can be found on gw wiki about the new krytan language, and then will the program generate random New krytan symbols and ask you what it is, in the beginner mode will you have plenty of time to look it up, but i'm trying to encourage everyone to do it out of memory and therefore have i added several difficulty's  which in short is timed and you will have shorter and shorter time to write in the correct answer depending on the difficulty, i would had done a video about it but seeing my 300 euro Soundblaster headset broke within a weak after having bought it and i'm still waiting for it to be repaired a picture will have to satisfy you guys regarding the program being legitimate or not

Posted Image

any feedback will be more than appreciated

http://www.mediafire...1dgwdj7qiy6808s

Edited by ShadowStalker, 18 February 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#2 Bael Darkfist

Bael Darkfist

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[PFI]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

I'm going to comit Necromancy here, but...

This tool is awesome, and I love you for it.

I lost the address to what one website too..

#3 ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostBael Darkfist, on 30 January 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

I'm going to comit Necromancy here, but...

This tool is awesome, and I love you for it.

I lost the address to what one website too..

Hey there, i'm sorry about the late reply i thought people wasn't really interested. so hadn't checked for a while.
our website is www.behindtheunknown.com

we have a link in our menu, which will contain the newest version of my new Krytan app, and if enough people seems to like it might i have an idea or two for further improving your experience regarding learning new krytan.
(a mobile phone version for android have been considered aswell, Give me your thoughts )
Posted Image
click the picture to download the app from a mirror

Edited by ShadowStalker, 18 February 2013 - 10:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users