• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Furtivo

Furtivo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

I have recently left my guild who's pursuing WvW aggressively to form/join a Structured e-sports team. I participated mainly in WvW until recently but always followed the meta and progression of classes within the structured scene.. As of late I have strictly participated in tournaments testing builds and refining my skill.

I have extensive experience and build knowledge to include adaptations with a given team for most of the classes.
The following classes are ones that I feel comfortable playing and theorycrafting with and have also had great success with in the tournament scene.

Guardian-Offensive/Hybrid- Bunker Builds and variations of..Several control builds
Mesmer-Confusion stacking/condition. Burst Shatter builds Staff/S/p
Ele-Tanky/Healing/DPS builds and to a degree bunker builds
Necro- Conditionmancer/Chill build/Dagger/Warhorn Well build.
Thief-Power/crit Condition/Sustained builds..

Obviously roles will be defined by the team and I can fill any role inherent within the team and be flexible to any situation.

I of course can adapt and and learn to play other classes and builds if need be and i enjoy learning about other builds and ways to improve.

If you're team is interested in a well-rounded open minded player with a motivation and High drive to be the best please PM me here or respond to the post.

Edited by Furtivo, 09 November 2012 - 06:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users