• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Westwater

Westwater

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

So I remember a while ago I found this little quaggan over in Bloodtide coast that sold two items that cost like 2 silver each, but gave some awesome free buffs.  Boon of Regeneration would just give you a passive health regen for an hour, though I never checked how much it ticked for, and Boon of Might would give you 5% extra damage for an hour as well.  These buffs would work in pve and pvp and they weren't actually boons, so they couldn't be stripped off.  I went back today to restock and found the NPC totally missing, so I went and hunted down the wiki page to find this: http://wiki.guildwar...iki/Muirikroomk

Looks like Anet decided to remove the NPC...did they ever announce that in patchnotes?  I can understand why they would, I mean it's arguably the best pair of free buffs in the game AND they worked in WvW, but I can't help but be a little sad at the fact they just completely removed the NPC.  Makes me wish I stocked up more back while it was still in.

#2 hutsefukehrs

hutsefukehrs

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

Maybe he´s gone because ReGen and Power buffs are shop items too.

#3 Leriel

Leriel

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

I read same goes for that asura npc in pirate house selling tier3 boons which had same effect. Not sure which location was that, i think bloodtide or gendarran

#4 Princess Fatora

Princess Fatora

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

It's actually gone because stupid people would start to demand that this be used in AC explorable because its TOO HARDDDD and you HAVE TO MINIMAXXXX because otherwise you cannot beat the first graveling spawn!!!.

They won't demand that for paybuffs, thankfully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users