No replies to this topic

#1 ayraswag

ayraswag

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Introduction:
Hey my name is Rhyes aka Ayra i'm 21 from england and i'm looking for a team which must be able to compete at the very highest level. I play Offensive roamer as any class pretty much though guardian and thief are my most played classes (1k +games on guardian 350 on thief with 90percent win loss including paid) - I also have a friend of the same exp as me who is very intrested in a team and he tends to fill the defensive roamer role.

I am pretty much looking for a team that will compete for the top slot when ladders come out and is only focus'd on hardcore e-sport play. Anything less atm does not realy intrest me atm. I have played with a number of top teams and lead No Scrub for awhile a team which scored multiple wins vs every top team in europe pretty much. Though i am based on EU i'm willing to play on US for good active team.

You can find alot of my gameplay at www.youtube.com/ayraswag if you are intrested maybe you can hop over there and check some of the games i have played etc.
  • Activity: I can play 6 hours a day and more if realy required.
  • Communication: I'm a very vocal player and would realy only be intrested in a super vocal team.
Contact me at : Ayraswag.3761 or Rhyes.Douglas on skype

Previous Game Experience:
2900 Rating in WoW as warrior achieving gladiator in 3v3 - Also have been 3.4k in rated bgs at the time making me the highest player europe and the highest flag carry in the world in rbgs. Hero of the horde/alliance (Top 0.5percent) s9/10/11.

PC Specifications:
GTX 560ti - 12gb ram - 1st gen i5 (Able to fraps on 60 fps though  streaming will be a pain though i can stream if needs be)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users