AstralPhoenix777

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoF]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

View PostDiablo85, on 14 November 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

Seems like you joined the winning server too late. Are you going to join Blacktide now?

With hindsight, I should've studied where the top WvW guilds were going better than I did. As for RUIN, I agree their ethic was pretty poor from the start and I don't particularly care where they go or what they do. I was just fed up with being on server with no night coverage when I'm primarily a night-time player myself (and I'm from the UK, before you accuse me of being an "American scumbag" or some such nonsense). Even without RUIN, Desolation still has much better night coverage than the 7 players I managed to scrounge up from all 4 WvW maps a few days back on Far Shiverpeaks at 3am or so; it was pathetic and that was the final straw for me.

#32 salluks

salluks

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IRON]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

astral you should have waited for 1 more day before deciding :(

look at this
http://i.imgur.com/tdFYS.jpg

also, theres an initiative going for off hour players like you,  you might be interested in it
you dont really have to leave your current guild and you will still find people fi they are on..

https://forum-en.gui...irst#post736764

current score-
FSP -180k
Kodash – 165k
Augury – 125k

Edited by salluks, 15 November 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#33 Diablo85

Diablo85

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

View PostAstralPhoenix777, on 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

With hindsight, I should've studied where the top WvW guilds were going better than I did. As for RUIN, I agree their ethic was pretty poor from the start and I don't particularly care where they go or what they do. I was just fed up with being on server with no night coverage when I'm primarily a night-time player myself (and I'm from the UK, before you accuse me of being an "American scumbag" or some such nonsense). Even without RUIN, Desolation still has much better night coverage than the 7 players I managed to scrounge up from all 4 WvW maps a few days back on Far Shiverpeaks at 3am or so; it was pathetic and that was the final straw for me.

You left us too early then. I've been part of our nightcrew the last two nights and I always see around 30 - 50 players playing along side me.

#34 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DW]

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

View PostAstralPhoenix777, on 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

Personally im glad your gone, and please stay that way when we rise back up

#35 salluks

salluks

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IRON]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

^^ don't hate.

we need anybody who can contribute on the server even if they don't believe in it at first.

#36 AstralPhoenix777

AstralPhoenix777

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoF]

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

It all depends what you're looking for; this week I've been running with an organised WvW guild called [IRON], and it's been good fun even though Desolation is bottom of the tier 1 pile. Hell, I even got to slaughter Archaos, the guild leader of RUIN, the other day, which was pretty damned satisfying. It's not all about winning; I was just looking for a more organised and more competitive WvW experience. Maybe it has improved on FS recently, but I'm quite happy where I am now thanks.

#37 Cruswald

Cruswald

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tohu]
  • Server:Augury Rock

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

It was a nice week vs 2 good servers. Lots of good fights. We wish good luck to Kodash and Far Shiverpeaks for their next battle.

Too bad, we have to go down.

See you in a latter stage.

#38 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DW]

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

View Postsalluks, on 15 November 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

^^ don't hate.

we need anybody who can contribute on the server even if they don't believe in it at first.

Im not hating but I dont apreciate someone calling me an "American Scumbag" when I xfered to the server to help out on off peak hours. Over the past month I've become a major player in FS's community and honestly I could care less to have people in the same community with that kind of attitude.

View PostCruswald, on 17 November 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

It was a nice week vs 2 good servers. Lots of good fights. We wish good luck to Kodash and Far Shiverpeaks for their next battle.

Too bad, we have to go down.

See you in a latter stage.

Thank you,  Cruswald

I think I speak for the server when I say this match-up was more enjoyable  than those that we had over the past month.  Good luck to you Guys and Kodash

#39 Leonadid

Leonadid

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SWE]

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

View PostTwisted Kaos, on 17 November 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

Im not hating but I dont apreciate someone calling me an "American Scumbag" when I xfered to the server to help out on off peak hours. Over the past month I've become a major player in FS's community and honestly I could care less to have people in the same community with that kind of attitude.

Thank you,  Cruswald

I think I speak for the server when I say this match-up was more enjoyable  than those that we had over the past month.  Good luck to you Guys and Kodash

For sure, that matchup was way more fun than the few weeks have been.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users