Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

What should i do?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sabboy

sabboy

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Well I have two level 80's (1 being a Mesmer and another a Warrior), a lv 68 Elemental, 40 Necromancer, 35 Engineer. On my Mesmer i have reached 100% map completion and 75% on my warrior.  I had a blast playing them as each has their pros and cons (some with less cons).

I recently  really like the play style of engineer however it seems to much of a chore to do map completion and I cant decide if I should continue with my engineer as I have gathered some dungeon armor for it (v.i.a warrior and mesmer) and also love the playstyle of the class or do I go back to my Mesemer or Warrior to do other PvE and PvP stuff.


I like all the classes equally.

#2 Rhaknor

Rhaknor

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Do whatever you want.  The game will be there for whenever you want to play with whichever character.  If you feel like playing one, play it.  If playing one feels like a chore, then it doesn't sound too appealing to you.

I don't mean to sound "dry", but you're basically asking us to tell you what to do with the game which you purchased using your own money.  There is no incentive at end-game that requires certain classes for certain things, so it's entirely up to you.  Do your thing!

#3 sabboy

sabboy

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

View PostRhaknor, on 10 November 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

Do whatever you want.  The game will be there for whenever you want to play with whichever character.  If you feel like playing one, play it.  If playing one feels like a chore, then it doesn't sound too appealing to you.

I don't mean to sound "dry", but you're basically asking us to tell you what to do with the game which you purchased using your own money.  There is no incentive at end-game that requires certain classes for certain things, so it's entirely up to you.  Do your thing!

Well that i perfectly understand however im not sure on what is the benefit of having 100% on two characters other then Gift of Exploration and some gold in your pocket

#4 Krazzar

Krazzar

    Legend of the Norn

  • Members
  • 7986 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Sounds like you like the engineer. If you want to speed up leveling start crafting, you can add ten levels by completing a crafting profession.

#5 Rhaknor

Rhaknor

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

View Postsabboy, on 10 November 2012 - 03:17 AM, said:

Well that i perfectly understand however im not sure on what is the benefit of having 100% on two characters other then Gift of Exploration and some gold in your pocket

I would say the only point of having it more than once is it acting as a time-sink, honestly.  Because you're right - there isn't really much of a point of having it on more than one toon, unless you were trying to "max out" all your characters.  I personally couldn't stand doing that, let alone more than once.

#6 Impmon

Impmon

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 662 posts
  • Location:Behind you
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

View Postsabboy, on 10 November 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

I like all the classes equally.

is there a rule that says you can't play all of them ?  You don't have to be  a completionist on every profession.  You can just do hearts/DE's & level up without doing any map completion.  The world will not implode if you leave that zone with area's undiscovered, seriously !

#7 Rhaknor

Rhaknor

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostImpmon, on 10 November 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

is there a rule that says you can't play all of them ?  You don't have to be  a completionist on every profession.  You can just do hearts/DE's & level up without doing any map completion.  The world will not implode if you leave that zone with area's undiscovered, seriously !

However, due to lack of intriguing content it could certainly make one feel that way!  Haha.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users