• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 InfectedVulture

InfectedVulture

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Currently experiencing a slight dissipation of interest, and I figured a dedicated WvW/PvP guild would help me revitalize my interests. To clarify: I am not above transferring to ANY server so long as the guild suits my needs (and that includes EU english-speaking servers).

- Time-zone is EST, though my play-time could vary on any given day.

- Dedicated, casually-competitive PvPer with a good knowledge base and the skills to go with that.

- Have Mumble and mic, but I'm willing to get another program if need be (Ventrilo/TS3 etcetc).

- Mature, respectful attitude with a good sense of humor and a love for messing around when the time calls for it.

- Currently have 1 Level 80 (Ranger) and looking to make more (Level 40 necromancer).

- Would love a guild with decent numbers (100+) to have a good player-base to actually get things done in WvW and sPvP.

- A well-established guild with a reputable name, even if its only reputable on the server from which they hail from.

- Again, no preference to which server you hail from...so if you've got a guild that fits my criteria, I'm your man to fit YOUR criteria.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users