• Curse Sites
Help

EU player lf a serious tourney team (600+ tourney win)

5v5 spvp

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dmnyx

dmnyx

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I'm an EU player. I play at GMT+2 from 19:30 to midnight at weekdays and don't have a time limit on weekends.
I have 600+ wins; 429 as guardian, 113 as ele and 64 as mesmer.
My main is guardian; I usually run shout support bunker till now but I do have experience with many other build as well.
As ele; I mostly played staff support/treb killer, s/d roamer, also played a bit dd roamer as well. I'm most comfortable with staff support/treb killer as ele.
I didn't play mesmer in tournies for more then 2 month, need to practice it a bit if I need to play it again...

What kind of team do I expect:
I should state that I'm 24 years old chemical engineer and I'm full time worker. I want to be in a team which will take part in pvp at competitive lvl since I play spvp almost everyday. Also I want to be with people who are playing almost everyday but I neither have time and interest for e-sport tournies, nor I can play 10 hour a day or stream. So in this regard, I'm looking for like minded people.

I like experimenting and I respect others experiences. Thats why, I don't mind testing anything new. Also, I watch streams of good players and try to learn what they are thinking and how they are utilizing and try to increase my own game play. I want to play with people who are open to improvements and put effort for it by watching streams evaluating and experimenting. Playing with open minded people is important for me since I'm getting bored when closed minded people are stacking at where they were a month ago. Recently, I start to record some of my games to see and correct my mistakes.

Also from my perspective, this is not a rocket science so whoever open to improvement and putting right efforts for it can get better. However, I noticed that getting used to your team mates and team play is one of the most important factor for success in pvp. That's why I want a stable group with mature people who know what they want and will not quit game/team in near future. And as long as I can see each individual is periodically improve his/her game play, I don't mind their current experience.

Msg me in here or in-game if you interest: dmnyx.4836
Thank you for reading :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5v5, spvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users