VanderBeltLegacy

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DEAD]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostKazuhiko_Nagano, on 12 November 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

So should everyone know who plays this game (even non engineers) that it wouldn't change ANYTHING to the negative if anet implemented my suggested option.

So the metaphor was ok, because you know r@pe is bad because ... well other people tell you... oh before that other people tell you whats bad and whats not aswell...

If the feedback is serious yes but his post was "bla bla would be OP" which it wouldn't be it would just be another option ...
it would change the balance and the "special" mechanic of the engineer...and then..why not give ele's 2 weapons and no attunements option?, beacuse then the ele's special mechanic is destroyed, and none of which is intended by anet,,,get off your high horse, go play a warrior and dual wield gun's...you been told by MANY engineer's now...NO...but you keep going and looking like a tool, do what other suggest and delete your character..dont ask for opinions than start bleeding for 7 day's because every1 is against your idea..toolbelt master's, enough said.

second note your a twit, it was only me who said that.

2 weapons(no weapon kit) scenario=
flame turret, net turret, thumper turret+pistol/shield+rifle(add healing turret), you have enough Snares, conditions, push backs and DPS to kill atleast 3 warriors(explode turret's=all that damage X4, follow up with the fire turret AoE F# skill(finisher), by the time one even rally's(you would of "finished" atleast 1 by now), all thats recharged(minus thumper) allowing for another cluster f***, and by 3rd repeat thumpers back up...any half wit engineer could do this aswell without losing more then 50% of health, especially when traited properly...and thats the easy thought 1.

Edited by VanderBeltLegacy, 12 November 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#32 RAD

RAD

Indecisive

• Moderators
  • 538 posts
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

I cant go to sleep for 5 hours...

Its been asked and it has been delivered

If you guys wanna try again let me know when cooler heads prevail but for now this is locked
Something on your mind? Question about Moderation or anything else? Talk to Me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: engineer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users