Favorite engi moves!
Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:49 AM
1) throw mine / mine field - with explosion trait, almost my best dps move .. and throw mine is useful anywhere
2) elixir S .. the trait to auto drink it rocks in my book!
3) jump shot, for the fancy stuff.
Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:54 AM
2) Super Speed (Slick Shoes toolbelt skill) - great for escaping when things get out of hand
3) Jump Shot - Pure awesome when it connects
Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:39 PM
2 - Rocket Kick
3 - Air Blast from the Flamethrower.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:42 PM
2. Concussion bomb - still too many enemies underestimate confusion. A single concussion bomb takes a thief out within seconds.
3. Elixir S - plus the elixir S trait. secured stomps everywhere and long invulnerability to finally get the CD of the heal back or survive chained CC.
Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:22 PM
- I want that purple stuff.
Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:31 PM
2. Flamethrower Air Blast - So much fun to send things flying
3. The rifle skill that throw me backwards - I don't know why I enjoy this but I do.
Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:25 PM
2. Jump Shot AKA Goomba Stomp does great damage, a bit of vulnerability and helps you cover large distances (even ones that Super Speed jumps can't make) too
3. Grenade Barrage because explosions
Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:06 PM
Rifle Skill 4 + Battering Ram Tool Belt Skill + Battering Ram = The Most Annoying Engi ever.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:15 PM
2) Big 'Ole Bomb > so satisfying to hit people with this, perfect timing with glueshot helps a lot and so fun to see people fly away
3) Blowtorch > don't know what it is I like about setting everything on fire for 6 sec, but it is the reason i play p/p everywhere and always.
My favorite 'move' is actually just switching between weapon & kit as often and as fast as i want
Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:22 PM
Elixir S - invicibility always has its uses, stability/invisibility great for stomping and other things. Also the most fun 'invincible' visual effect of all the professions.
Staic Shield - sometimes I just like having a block I can move with, maybe sometimes I wanna throw it for a 2x dazing projectile finisher, and sometimes I like just charging melee guys with it up so they get stunned on attack. The best is when a thief stealths against me. I just walk around for a sec then put shield up and it gets them every time haha.
Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:39 AM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:12 PM
2. Super Elixir (With Kit Refinement you can have permanent light fields, healing, and very good AoE condition removal)
3. Elixir S (Invulnerability and stability/stealth all rolled up into one move? Gimme gimme)
Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:28 AM
Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:42 PM
and then unload your whole tool belt skills powered up with the Trait: Static Discharge
2) Rifle Turret and Heal Turret with Trait: Accelerant-Packed Turret (perfect against warrior and thieves)
3) Suply Crate
Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:48 PM
= 5+4+2 = 11 Stacks of confusion + Burning. I'm sure someone is gonna die very soon. And probably one of the few good ways to kill mesmer: you can teleport as you please, but all that stuff keeps hurting.
OR you can do it while people are trying to invade a point, and are attacking one of your buddies. They won't even notice you and the condition. They will just drop dead without knowing why.
Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:02 PM
Magnet Pull : Lame
Blunderbluss : i just love the sound.
Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:17 AM
2. Jump Shot - fun to use
3. Elixir R, the best elixir the engineer has imo
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users