ogrejd

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1054 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MOoN]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

View PostLady Rhonwyn, on 12 November 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

There is one annoying thing that I think is a major cause for people that buy the wrong armour class: sometimes light is on top, sometimes medium is on top and sometimes heavy is on top...  If the order of the armour shown was always the same, across all merchants, I think you'd see less mistakes.

Better yet, when the merchandise is soulbound, it should show ONLY what that character can use, especially when it comes to armor. (yet another thing that GW1 did right - collectors and crafters only showed the armors available for your Profession - that they couldn't be bothered to do in GW2)

#32 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3838 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AWWW]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I pretty much closed this same thread yesterday.

Bring up a complaint to anet. It is the only way for anything to change, and there is no possible discussion here.

Little Mabel won't be able to be here it's our worst fear. She's busy working on her garden that she's growing up in space.

Why hello there forumite. Would you like me to review some moderation you did not agree with? Never fear! PM is here! Want to be a better poster? Check on this link! And this one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users