- Some vistas are just stupidly hard to get to. There's at least one vista per zone that trolls the F out of everyone. In this instance there's usually a ledge that you have to jump, and in this instance you have to be PRECISE with your jump or you'll end up walking a minute or so up a stupid hill just to get to that jump again. it's insulting, and annoying.
- Mobs that immobilize or knockdown: They always come in packs. I can name Ettins and Canyon Spiders as just a few who do this. What the F was ANet smoking when they decided to troll the crap out of us with this junk?! They stress that players with skill will always come out on top, but in these cases, YOU. CAN'T. WIN.
- Every dungeon in the game has a pack of mobs who will wipe an entire group, even if the entire group was comprised of military strategists. Take the hounds from CM or the hounds from TA as an example. YOU. CAN'T. WIN. (unless you have a group of level 80's in exotic gear). It's insulting, and annoying.
- Map travel is just another thing that pisses me off. IT SHOULD BE FREE. As if exploring the world isn't enough. Now you have to pay 2 or more silver just to travel to an area that you spent time exploring in the first place. I don't give a damn about the lore of Asura making a buck off of their gates. I've spent nearly 3g on gate travel from 1-80. That's bullcrap. That's 3g I could have invested in a legendary. ANet is full of crap. This travel fee is crap, no matter how you fan boys try to justify it. It was free in GW1, it should be free in GW2!
- Walking speed sucks the big one, boyo. It really does. We should walk as fast as we do with a speed boost cut in half. My Charr looks like a disabled veteran when he walks about. Same goes for my Norn. Sure they're big people, but for lord's sake, even my Asura runs as fast as a frog with a stick up his ass. Just another way ANet milks our time and forces us to pay ridiculous WP fees.
- OPTIMIZATION SUCKS THE BIG ONE. I would rather have over 1 minute loading screen times than have my AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU get ownd in the anus by this game. ANet probably killed a large demographic by not hiring competent programmers. F'n intel users. DIAF.
- Everything in this game up to 80 is a grind. It's the same old hearts. Same old exploration. Same old frustrating, lagged out WvW. And same old dungeons (thnx for only giving us 8 dungeons for EIGHTY F'ING LEVELS). I can't enjoy the game when there's absolutely no veriety at all. At least give me a goal beyond the daily achi and the monthly achi. They're annoying as it is.
- THERE'S NOTHING AFTER LEVEL 80. At least if you don't count grinding for legendaries as something. Sure the game is sub free, but I'll be god damned if I pay 60 bucks, then some in the TP and get nothing after level 80. What's ANet's response to this? CREATE A PATCH THAT ADDS A GEAR TREADMILL. What the hell were they thinking!? This game is more shit in 3 months than I expected.
- The TP is out of this world. For one, it's bound to all servers within a region, which allows for exploitation on a grand scale. I've never seen prices on an AH in any MMO higher than this in my entire 12 years of MMO gaming. How does ANet justify this? "The less bots, the higher the prices". What a load of crap. in this case, I'd rather report my account getting hacked every month than pay ridiculously high prices for a stack of wool. This game has the worst economy of any MMO I've ever played.
- Chat functions suck. I need not say more.
- There's no LFG tab. No, I'm not saying there should be a region-wide LFD tool. But at the very least there should be something better than a "LFG" toggle. Give us a F'n LFG list organized by who's looking for what dungeon!
- Adding people to your group is a pain in the ass. Why can't I just right click on someone's name in chat and invite them?! Instead I have to type in their full name to invite them. What a joke.
- Guilds are a joke. This whole "join multiple guilds" system will never work so long as EVERYONE expects you to represent their guild only or else you'll get kicked. It's a failed system that adds trivial verity.
Jump ship now. There will never be a such thing as a WoW killer or "next gen" MMO. This genre is *ing dead.
Edited by Butcher, 12 November 2012 - 09:56 PM.