#1 BLU

BLU

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Guild Tag:[tREP]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Hi there I've been searching for awhile and I would figure I would post here again. I am a very good player (links down below) currently looking for a team seeking Esports Ambitions, and nothing less. I am able to play on EU or NA servers (I have no preference) at these times:
  • Sun: Any-11PM EST (4AM GMT)
  • Mon-Thurs: 2:30PM-11PM EST (7:30PM-4AM GMT)
  • Fri: 2:30PM-Any EST (7:30PM- Any GMT)
  • Sat: Any-Any
  • (All times are permitting I do not work on those days, which usually does not occur more than once or twice a week)

I was apart of Team Tsunami EU until up about a month ago when I stepped down (in good standing) due to time issues. Since I left I have expanded the amount of classes I can play and also the roles i can play them with. I am able to fill any of these roles at the current time and am willing to learn others if need be:
  • Engineer (main)(bunker, roamer, damage)
  • Ranger (damage, roamer)
  • Mesmer (damage, side point defender)
  • Guardian (bunker)
  • Necromancer (damage, roamer)

I also have the capability to live stream (below) and like to make guides as well. I know a decent amount about sponsorship and am able to devote more time to esports should we obtain one. Please contact in game (Blu.8961) or email me at [email protected] to get a hold of me or request more information.

Links:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users