#1 yahikodrg

yahikodrg

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TOR]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

If this is in the wrong section I'm sorry I couldn't find a section for dungeon discussion like there is for WvW/PvP.

We have been clearing every explorable since the 1st week of launch on a weekly basis. Most of us have enough tokens for 3 to 4 more alts and having said that, we are looking to replace 1 person. We normally run dungeons every night around 7pm central until we get tired of doing them.

What we are looking for is people who like to have a good time while achieving everything these and future dungeons have to offer. What this means is.. we do the dungeons for entertainment purposes and not for the tokens. This doesn’t mean we aren’t proficient at them. Arah path 1-3 takes us no longer than 1 hour per path give or take a couple minutes. All 3 paths of Ac and CoF take no more than 20 mins per path with some we have done in 12 minutes. Etc etc.

We also dont run past mobs or try to glitch a boss for an easier fight. Do we clear every mob in the path in Arah? Nope but we kill everything along the way in a logical path to a boss. If you are a person who wants to make fights easier like pulling the Arah ape out of his room so he cant rez his adds, instead of using the staff and stopping him like the developers planned, this isnt the group for you. Part of the enjoyment we get out of these dungeons is knowing we are doing them in the manner the devs tried to establish.

Last but not least, if you want to be carried or dont want to spec for the team as a whole, this isnt the group for you. Do we make you spec a certain way? Nope but its obvious a glass cannon build with 0 group utilities isnt going to get the job done.

Again, this is a permanent spot on a dedicated dungeon master team so if you cant commit then please dont apply.

Whisper Ruien.9506 or send an in-game mail if you are interested.

Edited by yahikodrg, 03 December 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#2 Dasryn

Dasryn

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1570 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[Myth]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

this sounds like something i would be very interested in.  sounds like you guys are a tight knit, well oiled group of mercs.

i love it.  alas, my highest level character is 12 (ive re rolled 4 times because i just couldnt find what i loved more XD)

this will probably go better in the guild recruitment forum but since you guys arent a guild. . . well idk where they would put it.

good luck. and i hope you guys find a good fit!

#3 yahikodrg

yahikodrg

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Just wanted to bump to to let everyone know we are still seeking 1 more member for a dungeon group. This does not require you to leave your guild but understand that we are looking for a 5th who is somewhat serious about running dungeons when all 5 members are online.

#4 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Sounds like a good offer, shame I'm on UK time and I guess you mean 7pm central america, which would be 2am or something for me :(

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#5 yahikodrg

yahikodrg

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostSheepski, on 20 November 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Sounds like a good offer, shame I'm on UK time and I guess you mean 7pm central america, which would be 2am or something for me :(

Ya, NA based group we also found out from that EU servers can't even do dungeons with NA servers which sucks :(

#6 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

View Postyahikodrg, on 20 November 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Ya, NA based group we also found out from that EU servers can't even do dungeons with NA servers which sucks :(

Ah shame, good luck finding someone though :)

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#7 sty0pa

sty0pa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

It would be great if there was some sort of Adventurer's guild hall, probably in LA, in which guilds/groups could advertise.

It would be a little less 'gamey' (and yes, less efficient) than a LFG channel or PUGfinder, but it would be useful.

#8 yahikodrg

yahikodrg

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

We are still seeking 1 more, preferably with FotM 16+ experience. We are on FotM 20, and have halted due to luck on ring drops.

Edited by yahikodrg, 03 December 2012 - 12:25 AM.

#9 Sprinks

Sprinks

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HLK]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

View Postyahikodrg, on 03 December 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

We are still seeking 1 more, preferably with FotM 16+ experience. We are on FotM 20, and have halted due to luck on ring drops.

I'm interested. I'll reach out to you in-game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon, group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users