• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Best place to gather one material for crafting rare.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 james123

james123

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hi guys,

I would like to craft a lot of rare swords. I'm looking for that main material needed for the insignia for weapon-smith.. for example you need master planks and 15 scales to make a rare insignia. There are a lot of choices like bones, scales etc etc which one is the best to farm, somewhere with fast re-spawn time and commonly dropped.

If you guys can tell me where and what monster that would be very helpful.

Cheers guys.

#2 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

View Postjames123, on 13 November 2012 - 08:13 AM, said:

Hi guys,

I would like to craft a lot of rare swords. I'm looking for that main material needed for the insignia for weapon-smith.. for example you need master planks and 15 scales to make a rare insignia. There are a lot of choices like bones, scales etc etc which one is the best to farm, somewhere with fast re-spawn time and commonly dropped.

If you guys can tell me where and what monster that would be very helpful.

Cheers guys.
Bones definitely. Throughout orr, all risen humans, charrs, asuras, dolphins etc etc drop them. In fact all mobs tagged 'risen' drop, except for risen drake and rise spider, maybe. Your best bet is just go to cursed shore or malchor or straits, do events(mass events like capturing Arah and grenth are good sources) or you can just buy from the TP. TBH they dont cost a lot(bones)

You gonna put the swords in the forge or what?

#3 Vayra86

Vayra86

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

Large bones

From Risen in the high level areas. Orr has many events that spawn a lot of Risen, so these are the easiest to gather quickly. They are also cheapest on the TP.

#4 james123

james123

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 13 November 2012 - 09:54 AM, said:

Bones definitely. Throughout orr, all risen humans, charrs, asuras, dolphins etc etc drop them. In fact all mobs tagged 'risen' drop, except for risen drake and rise spider, maybe. Your best bet is just go to cursed shore or malchor or straits, do events(mass events like capturing Arah and grenth are good sources) or you can just buy from the TP. TBH they dont cost a lot(bones)

You gonna put the swords in the forge or what?
ya thinking of doing that in a large scale though. im talking 2-3 days hardcore grinding n 1000s of materials for it

#5 james123

james123

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

bones are harder to get it seems..

#6 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

View Postjames123, on 13 November 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

bones are harder to get it seems..

really? They come from all sources. Everytime after i finish about 5 events in orr for daily, i end up with bones being the most in numbers

#7 james123

james123

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 13 November 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

really? They come from all sources. Everytime after i finish about 5 events in orr for daily, i end up with bones being the most in numbers
I farm large scales and get about 100 in 1hr and i havent came close to that with bones =( I was wondering if there was any other place that was faster.. i guess not lol

#8 hostetlgaret

hostetlgaret

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

From Risen in the high level areas.Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 BrettM

BrettM

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FPI]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

View Postjames123, on 13 November 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

I farm large scales and get about 100 in 1hr and i havent came close to that with bones =( I was wondering if there was any other place that was faster.. i guess not lol
Mind if I ask where? My best scale farm doesn't give me 1/3 of that, so it takes me hours of farming to make a set of Knight's for one of my characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users