• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 zanik93

zanik93

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hey! I'm wondering what should I do, buy some gems(About 1300-2000) or just save up some money and buy the weapon skin via TP? I think I should buy the gems and try my chance with the blc. What's your opinion on this?

#2 Arewn

Arewn

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

If its in the chests, I'd personally stay away. If it's direct purchase of the skins, well you can always wait and see if there's something you like. So I'd say save up for now so that you're ready to chose when you see them.

#3 Momochi7

Momochi7

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

I believe they are going to sell the skins over gemstore, not in Blc, but we will see, im very certain thats how its supposed to come off. Eventhough, I wouldnt be surprised if theres exclusive weps/skins in the chests ( -__-)

so... save up I guess, we dont know what will happen yet as Arewn stated :3

Edited by Momochi7, 13 November 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#4 zanik93

zanik93

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

View PostArewn, on 13 November 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

If its in the chests, I'd personally stay away. If it's direct purchase of the skins, well you can always wait and see if there's something you like. So I'd say save up for now so that you're ready to chose when you see them.

Yeah, but the thing is that when the event start the gem price would go up and I can't afford to spend $ to buy gems atm atleast.
So the moment is now to buy some gems while they are at 60s or something.

View PostMomochi7, on 13 November 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

I believe they are going to sell the skins over gemstore, not in Blc, but we will see, im very certain thats how its supposed to come off. Eventhough, I wouldnt be surprised if theres exclusive weps/skins in the chests ( -__-)

so... save up I guess, we dont know what will happen yet as Arewn stated :3

https://www.guildwar...s/november-2012

They are at blc sadly. :(

#5 Arewn

Arewn

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

View Postzanik93, on 13 November 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Yeah, but the thing is that when the event start the gem price would go up and I can't afford to spend $ to buy gems atm atleast.
So the moment is now to buy some gems while they are at 60s or something.
Oooohh, gotcha. You could try a mix maybe? grab 700 gems or so, which should be enough for a costume/skin if there's one you really want on the gem store, and then have some gold still for the TP. A bit risky depending on how expensive the TP gets though :/

#6 zanik93

zanik93

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostArewn, on 13 November 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Oooohh, gotcha. You could try a mix maybe? grab 700 gems or so, which should be enough for a costume/skin if there's one you really want on the gem store, and then have some gold still for the TP. A bit risky depending on how expensive the TP gets though :/

Yeah, well I guess I will just buy gems with all my money today and tomorrow... I love gambling, and blc's kinda is gambling..

#7 Firstborn12

Firstborn12

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I dont see any indication of the new weapon skins being from the Black Lion Chest, if it was, they would have stated like they did with the Hollween ones. it may be a direct buy, or if that green chest is any clue to anything, it will be in a special chest on the gemstore that will drop theme weapons, tho my guess is one direct buy.

Also looking at the quote it reads..

"The Gem Store will be well stocked in November! Unique minis and brand-new weapon skins made just for the Lost Shores weekend event are just some of what the Black Lion Trading Company has in store."

Besides the things mention last Monday....
what else might be in there? just things to ponder over.

#8 zanik93

zanik93

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostFirstborn12, on 13 November 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

I dont see any indication of the new weapon skins being from the Black Lion Chest, if it was, they would have stated like they did with the Hollween ones. it may be a direct buy, or if that green chest is any clue to anything, it will be in a special chest on the gemstore that will drop theme weapons, tho my guess is one direct buy.

Also looking at the quote it reads..

"The Gem Store will be well stocked in November! Unique minis and brand-new weapon skins made just for the Lost Shores weekend event are just some of what the Black Lion Trading Company has in store."

Besides the things mention last Monday.... what else might be in there? just things to ponder over.

Oh lawl, didn't knew about this. Well It's too late now anyways, I just bought 1300 gems. Btw for the past hour the gem price have gone up quite fast. The gems were 65s for 100gems, 10min ago was 79s for 100gems. Now it might be even bigger.

BWE Transform Weapon, What's this tho?

Edited by zanik93, 13 November 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#9 Firstborn12

Firstborn12

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postzanik93, on 13 November 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

Oh lawl, didn't knew about this. Well It's too late now anyways, I just bought 1300 gems. Btw for the past hour the gem price have gone up quite fast. The gems were 65s for 100gems, 10min ago was 79s for 100gems. Now it might be even bigger.

I honesty have no idea what those transform weapons are, but my  best guess is that they are the Lost Shore Weapons. dont know what BWE stands for, but it the past it stood for Beta Weekend Event, so maybe they are calling this weekend a "beta" of sorts. ofc all of this is just my understand of it,

edit note: heres the link to the page the talk about those items, http://www.guildwars...e-trading-post/

Edited by Firstborn12, 13 November 2012 - 08:30 PM.

#10 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

View Postzanik93, on 13 November 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

Bought 1000 gems with gold yesterday so hoping profit :) if not il just use them to get stuff.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 13 November 2012 - 09:25 PM.

#11 zanik93

zanik93

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostEon Lilu, on 13 November 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

Bought 1000 gems with gold yesterday so hoping profit :) if not il just use them to get stuff.

Yeah I just bought 1300 gems, gonna farm a bit tomorrow hoping to hit 2k gems :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users