• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

What is the best rune for a Glass Cannon Shortbow/Longbow?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cursed God

Cursed God

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

So, me and my friend are both glass cannon rangers. All of our armor is currently power/precision/crit damage. We just can't figure out what rune/sigil to use on our gear. There's 3 options for runes, and for sigils, I really only see 2 useful options as well.

For the runes, there's the rune of the scholar, which is 165 power, 8% crit damage, 10% damage with health above 90%.

Then there's the rune of the eagle, which is 165 precision, 8% crit damage, 5% damage when targets are less then 50% health.

Then of course there's the 6 ruby orbs (which isn't exactly a rune, but whatever), which is 120 power, 84 precision, 12% crit damage.

So, the way I see it, the ruby orbs will be a bit of everything and a constant flow of damage rather the enemy is 50% or less or, if I'm 90% or more. But then again I guess I could be wrong, so I want your opinions.

As for the sigils, the only viable ones I think are useful are the sigil of air for the quickness cooldown, or the sigil of (I have no idea) which gives a constant 10% bonus damage. Once again, I have no idea, so I'd like your opinions, or in this case, other sigils that I may have missed.

Lastly, while I'm here, I also like to mess around with a greatsword randomly for the huge crits, so what's a good sigil to put in that as well when I just jump in for melee?

Thanks all. =)

#2 OnePunkArmy

OnePunkArmy

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FoG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

Rune of the Ranger. The +5% damage is ALWAYS active, even if you pet is mortally wounded.

#3 Varatha

Varatha

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

I tend to disagree since this last patch - I am not as much of a glass cannon with rune of the eagle.

I went from 29% crit to 57% and my health is now 18,372, certainly not warrior health but at least not the 15k or less I was before.

No, I don't win against most players but I win against MORE players :)

#4 Worms

Worms

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostVaratha, on 19 November 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

I went from 29% crit to 57% and my health is now 18,372, certainly not warrior health but at least not the 15k or less I was before.

Curious about what you're running.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users