• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Omilla

Omilla

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

15 slots always.  I think I have 1 or 2 of my 8 level 80's that have an extra bag slot, but the majority are the default 5 slots.  I find that I have no problem with bag space on any character except for the occasional fractal run where the loot table goes insane and every trash mob has a blue or green on it.  Once you get all 15 slot bags you kind of know when your bags are getting full before it becomes an issue.  It only takes one or two times of standing over a body with loot on it, making the tough descision what to destroy, to teach you to watch your inventory better.

#62 mental rage

mental rage

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SA]

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

8 characters which my main have all bag slots unlocked and all of them have 18 slots bags from pvp and in 2 ranks i am gonna have 20 slots bags for all of them for free :)

#63 Omilla

Omilla

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

View Postmental rage, on 28 November 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

8 characters which my main have all bag slots unlocked and all of them have 18 slots bags from pvp and in 2 ranks i am gonna have 20 slots bags for all of them for free :)

I wasnt aware there were bags tied to pvp rank.  What rank do you need for 18's?

#64 Beta Sprite

Beta Sprite

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

20-slot backpack
10-slot
10-slot
20-slot karka pack
15-slot invisible

I'll get to rounding it out to 15-slots eventually, but I merch often and don't find myself short on space.

#65 mental rage

mental rage

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SA]

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

View PostOmilla, on 28 November 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

I wasnt aware there were bags tied to pvp rank.  What rank do you need for 18's?

At rank 40 you get the 18 slots ones 30 the 15 slots etc so at 50 you get the 20 slot bags.
The bad thing is that are account based so you can;t sell them :(
Exactly the same as the unidentified dyes.Account based can't sell them as unidentified.

#66 Arleanna12

Arleanna12

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

When ever i start an alt i always max out the bag slots them give them all 18 slot bags. Gets any inventory issues out of the way right off the bat.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bag, slot, inventory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users