- Ride the Lightning: This skill should now track moving enemies more reliably.
- Magnetic Grasp: This skill should now track moving enemies more reliably and end correctly when you reach your target.
- Evasive Arcana: This trait no longer creates unintended blast finishers.
- Ether Renewal: This skill’s cast time has been reduced from 4.75 to 3.5 seconds. There is no change to the total amount of healing.
- Healing Rain: This skill’s tooltip now states the correct duration of 6 seconds.
- Armor of Earth: This skill’s tooltip now states the correct duration of 6 seconds.
- Churning Earth: This skill’s description no longer references “hold and release.”
- Signets of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: These skills should now have a cast animation while wielding a Fiery Greatsword.
- Ring of Fire: This skill on Conjure Flame now lists itself as a Fire combo field.
- Dragon’s Tooth: The blast finisher for this skill now triggers at the spell location rather than the character’s location.
- Magnetic Wave: This skill’s missile-reflect portion now has an accompanying icon.
- Phoenix: This skill’s tooltip now states the correct duration of 5 seconds of vigor that this skill applies.
- Blasting Staff and Geomancer’s Alacrity: These traits now work together for the Eruption skill.
- Mist Form: This skill now works with the Water Magic trait Cantrip Mastery.
- Soothing Wave: This skill now properly applies regeneration to the elementalist when using Conjure Frost rather than only when the bow is picked up.
- Healing Ripple: This skill’s scaling with healing power has been reduced by 50% in PvP only, as it had scaling that’s normally reserved for main healing skills. The maximum number of targets has also been reduced from infinite to 5.
- Obsidian Focus: This Earth Magic trait now grants toughness when channeling the Stone Shards skill.
- Ice Spike: This skill’s tooltip now states the correct amount of vulnerability when traited.
- Conjure Frost Bow’s Deep Freeze: This skill now applies 1 second of chill per pulse, preventing extreme stacking of chill on a target.
- Conjure Frost Bow’s Ice Storm: This skill now applies 5 seconds of bleeding per hit instead of confusion.
- Tidal Wave: This skill’s responsiveness has been improved.
- Tornado: Leaving this elite skill now removes the stability it grants in order to make it consistent with other elite transformation abilities.
- Vapor Form: Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to contest a capture point.
- Flame Axe: This weapon now grants the wielder power and condition damage.
- Frost Bow: This weapon now grants the wielder increased condition duration and increased healing power.
- Fiery Greatsword: This weapon now grants the wielder power and condition damage.
- Magnetic Shield: This weapon now grants the wielder vitality and toughness.
- Lightning Hammer: This weapon now grants the wielder increased precision and critical damage.
A bit sad about the healing ripple nerf. Shouldn't affect too many builds though, other than bunker perhaps.
Ether Renewal is starting to look rather appealing. Faster pulses=worth it if interrupted/canceled early?
Can anyone test out evasive arcana? The patch notes on it was rather vague. Does it still finish when not on CD?
Edit: Turns out Blast Finishers from Evasive Arcana were a unintentional. RIP: Evasive Arcana
Edited by Featherman, 15 November 2012 - 11:36 PM.