---Here are some of my ideas for this concept---
(They may suck. So tell me your ideas, for they may be good.)
- I think a World dungeon needs to fit in with the ingame lore.
- A type of World dungeon could consist armies fighting on a battlefield where you attempt to complete a series of objectives to reach the enemy leader.
- A type of World dungeon could consist of a massive sieges battles where you have to enter a enemy fortresses and eradicate the enemies inside of it.
- Maybe a World dungeon could consist of a server defending its main cities from sieges and armies. (Imagine thousands of people fighting off invaders inside divinities reach to protect the king... I personally think that would be badass.)
- Some of my ideas for an enemy leader was an elder dragon, a bandit king. Tell me your suggestions
- I think around 100 people would be needed to begin a World dungeon.
- The dungeons would be dynamic, so more players means more enemies.
* I can't think of any more on the spot. So give me your ideas..
What do you think of this idea?
Edited by Freddy Shmeddy, 16 November 2012 - 02:00 AM.