• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lilPricea

lilPricea

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

I always play with a guardian friend who is build mainly for offensive with here and there some support for the both of us. How would a P/P thief with power/prec/toughness hold alongside with him?

#2 Lalnuir

Lalnuir

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

P/P with a power/prec/toughness build would have poor survivability and poor damage.
When running with a guard your best bet would be combining dagger storm, cluster bomb or pistol whip with his aoe pull.

If you really want to run P/P you are better off with a condition damage build or a zerker unload build thou neither of them are optimal and don't combo too well with anything a guardian offers.

#3 Symbiont

Symbiont

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2708 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NULL]

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

i agree with condition damage. and a guardian/thief combo is fine. the guardian can soak up a few hits, while the thief pick ups anyone who tries to kill the guardian and blind the target once in a while, while in stealth you can lay down traps around the guardian for any opponent to fall into.

#4 Lalnuir

Lalnuir

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostSymbiont, on 16 November 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

i agree with condition damage. and a guardian/thief combo is fine. the guardian can soak up a few hits, while the thief pick ups anyone who tries to kill the guardian and blind the target once in a while, while in stealth you can lay down traps around the guardian for any opponent to fall into.

Well sure a thief/guardian combo is fine but unless you are taking advantage of the pull you don't really gain much over running with any other class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users