• Curse Sites
Help

PvX: DREAD - US Central (Isle of Janthir)

pvx isle of janthir

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OptimalZ06

OptimalZ06

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DM]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

www.dreading.me ::: application

Dread is a casual, mature, and friendly PvX based guild made up of experienced gamer's located primarily in Texas. Dread leaders are all over the age of 25. Most of us are casual gamer's, while a few of us have competitive gaming backgrounds (CAL, ESEA). We use several different mediums to communicate, including Ventrilo, Mumble, and Skype. We also have a forum setup to organize events, and to encourage offline (out of game) communication.

Convictions
In Dread, you decide how serious this is to you. We will never kick a member from the guild because they are unable to meet some guild meeting. We do not discourage "progression" teams anymore than Joe Blow's casual fail team. We do encourage mixing between the two different groups so everyone gets a chance to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played. We understand it can be frustrating to be left out, and just as frustrating to always come up short.

Communication
  • Ventrilo / Mumble / Skype - I can hear you already "Why in the world would anybody use Skype?!" and the answer really is, it's simply the best when it comes to voice clarity and organization. I'm a Ventrilo / push to talk kinda guy, but a lot of people believe "push to talk is old and for the birds". As such, we have a 100 user Ventrilo server, a mumble server, and for those who choose to use it, Skype.
Who are we looking for?
Anybody is welcome to join us. Old and new players alike who are looking for the ultimate casual gaming experience.

Casual vs not doing anything
Just because we are laid back in nature does not mean we won't complete dungeons, have WvW events, or compete in sPvP tournaments. Our goal is to make this as enjoyable for you as possible. There will never be any chastising of a lesser skilled player.

How do I join?
Please PM me or visit the website. We are looking for rapid expansion, and as such, we will not be doing in depth applications at this time.

Edited by OptimalZ06, 16 November 2012 - 10:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users