Stei

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostWotah, on 19 November 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

So he's completely wrong on multiple accounts.  Nice.  

He can't come up with proof.  Look at the writing styles of what you've seen on jadequarry.com to here as Menaace and Walker.  They are all the same.
That's not to mention the fact one of my guildies routinely talks to kyera who he claims to be and kyera even came here of his own accord to prove otherwise as well. But don't worry Menaace i'm sure your classical piano songs will work out wonderfully!

#332 profitsports

profitsports

Asuran Acolyte

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostLaylyn, on 19 November 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

PRX jumped T1 to T4.   The DB guilds also went from T3 to T4 if I remember correctly.

/salute

PRX tends to lead its map.   The other guilds were most likely on assigned borderlands.

/salute
what does it matter which rank they bandwagoned to? the fact is that they banded together. what did they think was going to happen, that they would drop in rank? LOL

#333 bieberfanxoxo

bieberfanxoxo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CC]

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Postprofitsports, on 19 November 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

So I left for SBI and have had some awesome fights against BG and JQ.

So the bandwagoner calls everyone else a bandwagoner, cute.

#334 dkny1121

dkny1121

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostVoison, on 19 November 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

Looks like SoS is doing pretty good in T1.

Glad they finally got a chance to see what T1 is like.

Let's be real here. The only reason why SOS is in T1 is because of PRX. PRX was one of the main guilds in TA and have tons of experience in T1.

Now that ton's of former TA are starting to join SOS it is going to turn into another Henge. At least PRX carried SOS to T1 that is pretty cool.

#335 MrZero

MrZero

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1086 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostDeagarFA, on 19 November 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Hm, I'm new to the server but I didn't see much of any of those guilds in EB all weekend. 70-80% of the people I saw were PRX, and throughout the weekend the most failed map was EB.

PRX was mesmer-tunneling siege golems to surprise undefended objectives, keeping pressure on defended objectives with constant trebbing, and in the open field they were constantly maneuvering with flanking, portal bombs, feinted retreats etc. Meanwhile they had teams of thieves taking out yaks, scouts on all defensible locations and superior siege weapons everywhere.

If that's bandwagoning I hope some more guilds bandwagon onto SBI so we can pull this off. But I guess I shouldn't take the words from Profit Sports, who is a troll recently kicked out of War Machine, too seriously.

I've seen ATac, Tsym and WORK on borderland maps. Mostly SoS BL.

#336 profitsports

profitsports

Asuran Acolyte

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

View Postbieberfanxoxo, on 19 November 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

they bandwagoned, i just re-bandwagoned. i liked dragonbrand

#337 Hennet

Hennet

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

View Postprofitsports, on 19 November 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

what does it matter which rank they bandwagoned to? the fact is that they banded together. what did they think was going to happen, that they would drop in rank? LOL
And this is where Profit starts to fall apart. Just leave now before you make yourself look like a bigger fool...

#338 DeagarFA

DeagarFA

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

View Postbieberfanxoxo, on 19 November 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

No surprise there. In the short time I've been on SBI, I've seen that profitsports is devoid of credibility, reason and general truthiness.

#339 Stei

Stei

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostDeagarFA, on 19 November 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

No surprise there. In the short time I've been on SBI, I've seen that profitsports is devoid of credibility, reason and general truthiness.
I saw him recruiting for warmachine in JQ LA lol. All I could do was laugh. I mean if your going to recruit I wouldn't do it in overflow lol.

#340 profitsports

profitsports

Asuran Acolyte

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostStei, on 19 November 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

I saw him recruiting for warmachine in JQ LA lol. All I could do was laugh. I mean if your going to recruit I wouldn't do it in overflow lol.

lol

#341 Kleenex

Kleenex

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

WM is not going to claw  back the lead by doing overtime. There is  no point in doing so this week. We don't have the turnout to support them. This week is pretty much SoS week and gratz to them. A 40K lead with constant ppt cannot be taken back that easily.

Was a blast on SBI BL yesterday. SoS cap everything. We were determined to paint it green again :D . Prop to Merc very good defense at RL keep. How many arrow carts do you guys have there. :mellow:

I don't care about Bandwagoners, Personally some actually contribute more in WvW then the ones that has been on day 1 or beta whatever and that wants count.

Edited by Kleenex, 19 November 2012 - 10:23 PM.

#342 Trish

Trish

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostDeagarFA, on 19 November 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Hm, I'm new to the server but I didn't see much of any of those guilds in EB all weekend. 70-80% of the people I saw were PRX, and throughout the weekend the most failed map was EB.

PRX was mesmer-tunneling siege golems to surprise undefended objectives, keeping pressure on defended objectives with constant trebbing, and in the open field they were constantly maneuvering with flanking, portal bombs, feinted retreats etc. Meanwhile they had teams of thieves taking out yaks, scouts on all defensible locations and superior siege weapons everywhere.

If that's bandwagoning I hope some more guilds bandwagon onto SBI so we can pull this off. But I guess I shouldn't take the words from Profit Sports, who is a troll recently kicked out of War Machine, too seriously.
ASC, OnS, VI, and ATac are part of AoI and completely owned JQ BG all weekend.

#343 Vanu4life

Vanu4life

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • Guild Tag:[URS]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

View Postdkny1121, on 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Let's be real here. The only reason why SOS is in T1 is because of PRX. PRX was one of the main guilds in TA and have tons of experience in T1.

Now that ton's of former TA are starting to join SOS it is going to turn into another Henge. At least PRX carried SOS to T1 that is pretty cool.

The native guilds on SoS are some of the best guilds in the game from what I can see.  The only reason people didn't know they exist is because they never had any NA and EU (and still don't) coverage to go up the ranks where the spotlight is.  That, and because candy corn is their kryptonite.

People can keep saying the new (over month old) NA guilds are carrying SoS if they want.  Ignore the SoS oceanics.  It'll just make it easier for them to paint their maps a solid color while simultaneously running fractuals for new shinies.

#344 MaLeVoLenT_1

MaLeVoLenT_1

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Guild Tag:[OnS]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostVanu4life, on 19 November 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

The native guilds on SoS are some of the best guilds in the game from what I can see.  The only reason people didn't know they exist is because they never had any NA and EU (and still don't) coverage to go up the ranks where the spotlight is.  That, and because candy corn is their kryptonite.

People can keep saying the new (over month old) NA guilds are carrying SoS if they want.  Ignore the SoS oceanics.  It'll just make it easier for them to paint their maps a solid color while simultaneously running fractuals for new shinies.
I love my SoS oceanics!!!

you guys owned today I saw.

Edited by MaLeVoLenT_1, 19 November 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#345 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

So Blackgate was just a diversion while all the guilds stacked on SoS instead.
Best conspiracy ever.

#346 Kleenex

Kleenex

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

View Postdkny1121, on 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

The only difference between a Tier 1 server and the rest is Coverage nothing more. There are good and well coordinated guild on ever server. You just don't hear about them. SoS has gotten the large portion of the TA breakup. BG has lost a couple of guilds. Pretty sure ELTE has also moved to SoS.

BG already has weak Coverage and guild leaving them to rot, means that they will struggle in Tier 1 (if they move up).

#347 MrZero

MrZero

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1086 posts

Someone call Jesse Ventura.

#348 MisterSin

MisterSin

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ICoa]

Absolutely
I give big props to SoS
Congrats guys on jumping right into the winner circle as winners

#349 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostKleenex, on 19 November 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

The only difference between a Tier 1 server and the rest is Coverage nothing more. There are good and well coordinated guild on ever server. You just don't hear about them. SoS has gotten the large portion of the TA breakup. BG has lost a couple of guilds. Pretty sure ELTE has also moved to SoS.

BG already has weak Coverage and guild leaving them to rot, means that they will struggle in Tier 1 (if they move up).
ELTE joined SoS too? So much for a disbanded Titan Alliance. And poor Blackgate got used as a stepping stone.

#350 dkny1121

dkny1121

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Nope, only PRX went to SOS from TA. Other guild followed more recently.

#351 PunNyJR

PunNyJR

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

only DIE and maybe ELTE as u said. good thing we dont have anymore ex TA so we can get out of this TA chat.

Go SoS GO

#352 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

View Postdkny1121, on 19 November 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

Nope, only PRX went to SOS from TA. Other guild followed more recently.
If I recall PRX was one of the biggest TA guilds (other being CND, which quit). I figured the other TA guilds would have wanted to join them after the disbanding, or did they ask the other guilds not to?

#353 Kleenex

Kleenex

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 220 posts

View PostPunNyJR, on 19 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

only DIE and maybe ELTE as u said. good thing we dont have anymore ex TA so we can get out of this TA chat.

Go SoS GO

Pretty you should still have Gin from TA (unless they gone to).

#354 MaLeVoLenT_1

MaLeVoLenT_1

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Guild Tag:[OnS]

View PostPunNyJR, on 19 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Go SoS GO
Was FoE apart of TA?

#355 PunNyJR

PunNyJR

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Gin is around but they are n't that big guild :) . FoE is not in BG.

#356 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Copied straight from their website:

[ARMA] Armata

[CND] Condemned

[DROW] Drow

[DtD] Dusk Till Dawn

[LUC] Luciform

[PRX] The Professionals

[SoA] Shadow of Apophis

[TRG] The Royal Guard

[ULTD] Unlimited

South America

[RMA] Rebeldes Mercen├írios   

Europe

[GIN] Ginnunga   

Oceanic

[DiE] Darkness is Everywhere

[ELTE] The Elite

[SYN] Synapse

[TRF] TRF

[Yaki] Yakisoba

Keep in mind some guilds quit the game, others don't WvW as much, etc.

Edited by Beastgate, 19 November 2012 - 10:50 PM.

#357 Evank1

Evank1

Fahrar Cub

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Score update?

#358 Trish

Trish

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostMaLeVoLenT_1, on 19 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Was FoE apart of TA?
Northern Shiverpeaks>ET>SoS    Not sure if IoJ was in there before SoS

#359 Aso

Aso

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DiE]

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Well SYN and Yaki went SBI, not sure how many others from TA.  You can't really say that SoS is stacked.

#360 DeagarFA

DeagarFA

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

View PostMaLeVoLenT_1, on 19 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Was FoE apart of TA?

FoE was part of Ascension Alliance. Besides Ruin they were probably the strongest force in AA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users