Here is a more pictorial version if you guys need: http://dulfy.net/201...es-event-guide/
Talk to Inspector Ellen Kiel in Grand Plaza of LA, she will tell you to head down the beach near Moran Memorial
1. Go to the Moran Memorial and inspect the Jetsam, Broken Cargo Container, and Ruptured Cargo Barrel in that order. Then you take a crowbar and open the Sealed Cargo Barrel. Afterwards you return to the inspector for another dialog chain which leads you to Blingg at the Consortium portal west of Fort marriner.
2. He then sends you to find Subdirector Noll. Subdirector Noll is in Caledon Forest, near Hanto Trading Post, he perioidcally spawns an event to intimidate his guards but there are alot of people in the area so you may not get the kill credit to speak to him. He will send you an item in the mail.
3. Now head to Canach in SE corner of Kessex Hills (Wizard's Clef, go west of Garenhoff), talk to him and attack him to receive a map of Southsun Cove.
4. Now head back to Inspector Ellen Kiel and receive a jug of karma for your hard work.
There's a second investigation chain that runs with this. Talk to Miyani near the mystic forge. He sends you to 3 places.
1. A quaggan in Caledon Forest (Stormwreck Deeps POI near east portion of the map). You have to collect items to jog her memory. She gives you a magic scroll if you collect seaweed, sea urchin and sea scallop (in any order). Do not give her driftwood or coral head. Doing so will reset her memories and you will need to collect the 3 item again.
2. A Hylek in Michoan Marsh in Metrica Province. You collect 4 elements into a jar. He gives you an Alchemical Potion. Try the combination Fire –> Jolt –> Water –> Earth
3. A Largos in Viathan Lake in Kessex Hills. If he is not attackable, there is a chest next to him that you can loot to receive the Strange Shell.
4. Return to Researcher Levvi in Lion's arch to receive 5 Captain's Council Commendations
Edited by dulfy, 17 November 2012 - 04:10 PM.