From memory, the zones we played were:
- Dredge high rise (led into caverns) x2
- Winter/Ice Style fractal
- Graal Volcanic fractal
- Charr v Asaclon fractal (favourite!)
- Asuran/Golem Style Fractal
- Good to see it's not filled with 1000000k hp mobs.
- Shorter than normal time in each zone reduces boredom (change of scenary often)
- Inventive ways to progress through zones (Jump puzzle fans your in for a treat)
- Puzzle like bosses (strategic)
- Less worrying about repair costs as there's no WP if you all die (not sure what happens actually, maybe you have to start again, we didn't wipe)
- Variation of bosses within each mini dungeon - (Example: In dredge caverns, we done the same path both times round. First we got an Ice Ele boss, second a dredge machine)
- Environmental effects and hazards which are fun to avoid/work through
- No risen so far!
- I can see PUG'ing this will be hard - even finding a group. People won't want to group up with people who have only reached difficulty 2 if they are on difficulty 8 as your whole party has to have completed up to that specific difficulty
- I'm worried that as difficulty raises we will be faced with stupid high hp mobs again. Hopefully Anet has found inventive ways to increase difficulty rather than just to buff up a mobs damage and hp
- If you DC for any reason you can't rejoin your party in the current fractal.
- Had a bit of FPS issues on some of the maps, nothing major though.
I honestly was loosing faith in seeing GW2 as my long term MMO - this dungeon has completely reversed that faith.
There's my two cents, what you all think of it?
Edit: Added suggested cons
Edited by ashleigh mcmahon, 17 November 2012 - 01:54 PM.