• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shana

Shana

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hey guys I am trying to follow the lost shore investigation quest line that starts with Ellen Kiel. I talk to her in the Grand plaza, then I head down to the beach and talk to jetsam, broken cargo, ruptured cargo in that order. All of them say "The debris has nothing else relevant". I then pick up a crowbar from the evacuation kit and I attempt to open a sealed cargo barrel and it says "A waterlogged barrel, washed in by the tide". The guide says I should be able to open it. Is anyone else having an issue here?

#2 AngryTom

AngryTom

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SHD]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostShana, on 17 November 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Hey guys I am trying to follow the lost shore investigation quest line that starts with Ellen Kiel. I talk to her in the Grand plaza, then I head down to the beach and talk to jetsam, broken cargo, ruptured cargo in that order. All of them say "The debris has nothing else relevant". I then pick up a crowbar from the evacuation kit and I attempt to open a sealed cargo barrel and it says "A waterlogged barrel, washed in by the tide". The guide says I should be able to open it. Is anyone else having an issue here?

Just gotta keep checking different ones.

#3 Shana

Shana

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

View PostAngryTom, on 17 November 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Just gotta keep checking different ones.

Apparently it doesn't work on the far west side of the beach but closer to the plaza... Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users