• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zoreye

Zoreye

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

How does Chill work in PvE? I know it slows them down by 66%, but does it also increase the time between attacks or special attacks? E.g. will a chilled boss use their big attacks 66% less often? Or does it slow down the actual action so you have more time to react?

Chill seems to be a fantastic way to reduce damage in PvP and I'm just wondering if it works the same way against regular mobs and even bosses. Thanks to anyone that knows anything or has done some testing!

#2 Dawn Quickblade

Dawn Quickblade

HEAVY FARTING

• Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FART]
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

Removed a couple posts in which people had the same question as the OP. Just a reminder that we have a "Like" function, it really helps with clutter if you "Like" the question instead of posting saying you have the same question. Thanks!

Edited by Dawn Quickblade, 21 November 2012 - 02:27 AM.

Got any questions about moderation or just want to chat, send a pm my way! Don't be afraid to contact me if an issue arises.

"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?"

#3 Zoreye

Zoreye

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

So...no one knows anything about this?

We I get some time I'll try to do some rough tests to see if I can parse out exactly what chill is doing. Here's hoping it's more than a slightly more powerful cripple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users