Organization [DROW]’s GW2 Team is opening up recruitment on selective level. We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and highly skilled Guild Wars 2 players who are interested in joining our WvWvW focused team. The DROW Guild Wars 2 team is a former member of the Titan Alliance.
Our community was founded in the early 1990s originally as a competitive Quake clan. Moving and expanding into the MMO genre, DROW has sponsored many successful competitive progression teams in games such as Everquest, Vanguard, World of Warcraft, and RIFT. The current GW2 DROW team is mostly made up the former Warhammer Online team. We are a group of players who have played together for the last 3-4 years in Warhammer Online, and we are bringing the same PvP focus, skills, and mindset into Guild Wars 2.
Our team in WvWvW is a highly organized, structured, and dedicated team set up to fight and win against any enemy groups we encounter. We have a strict leadership structure, a solid core of highly-skilled dedicated players, and the common goal of competing at a high level in WvWvW. If you are looking to be part of a small, organized, and hardcore guild then please look over the details below.
We are looking for:
- Mature players over the age of 18 who do not harbor an elitist attitude.
- Players who have some experience in MMO-style PvP.
- Players who share our goals of being a dominant team in WvWvW.
- Level 80's
- Dedicated to being a member of a hardcore WvWvW guild.
- Able to show a high level of success and performance in previous games.
- Willing to put the success of the team and our server above their own needs.
- Able to show high level of understanding of Guild Wars 2 strategy and concepts.
- Show willingness to learn, adapt, and overcome any and all challenges that are placed before them in Guild Wars 2.
Edited by Vauleen, 28 November 2012 - 02:31 PM.