No replies to this topic

#1 tgnz

tgnz

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hi guys,

We're an active yet easy going NZ based guild on the Isle of Janthir world looking to bolster our WvW numbers so we'd love to see you if your goals align with ours. The Garden Shed [SHED] is largely comprised of a core group of RL friends with some new stragglers (like me). I guess in some circles we would be considered to be more mature gamers as we all have professional jobs and families which come first however we thoroughly enjoy WvW and the fun and tactics inherent within.

Given our largely casual nature, the only criteria that we're looking for (I want to avoid calling them "rules") are as follows:
  • We are looking at WvW at the moment so whilst various members PvE etc. and sPvP, WvW is the area we're looking to enhance.
  • We are looking for ages 20+ to align with the age range that we already have in guild.
  • We love to enjoy what we are doing so you need to also. We take WvW seriously by way of tactics etc but more importantly, we love to have a laugh while we're doing it. Your ability to fit into the team is much more important than whatever "leet skillz" you bring to the table.
  • We play throughout NZ evenings (ie. currently 19:30 - 00:30ish NZDT) so are really looking for NZ based players only.
  • We use our IOJ community TS server for comms and also enjoy a bit of banter there both within the guild and with other WvW participants - even if you don't have a mic it's important that you'd at least be able to listen in TS.
If we sound like a guild that aligns with what you may be looking for then please feel free to either drop Vandarra Deneroth a message in game or alternately register on the Isle of Janthir server (www.isleofjanthir.com) and fire Vandarra a PM. Thanks for taking the time to read my wall of text Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users