• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Armor Name Confusion and names per level question.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GW2CurseForumID

GW2CurseForumID

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hey,

I just cant seem to find/understand the names of armors per level .. For example, right now I want to buy some rare armor box for my thief toon.. Now, I just want to make 2 things sure.. Masquerade means cloth and Noble means leather armor ? [ So should I be buying noble box??]  but the Auction House tool tip is pretty useless as it says "Double click to unlock full set of armor"

Kindly explain me how the naming system goes in the armor .. I fully understand QUALITY of armor like rare fine exotic etc, My main toon is guardian full exo draconic .. but thats when i just figured out that EXOTIC HEAVY LVL 80 is called as "DRACONIC" ..  so is there such a list of names available anywhere? .. all lists are basically looks related which I am not interested in.

Thanks.

PS. [May I kindly request  that please avoid answers in direction of telling me not to buy rare armor box because how its expensive n crap etc etc .. My Q is specific armor nomenclature understanding failure question !! .. thanks ]

#2 xLik3aBOSSx

xLik3aBOSSx

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PK]
  • Server:Eredon Terrace

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Sorry I don't have answer but was wondering same thing.

#3 Limbo

Limbo

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

http://wiki.guildwar...t_of_armor_sets

This?

#4 brokerib

brokerib

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HOWL]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Also, this is a good resource.  Listing of crafted armours is more complete, and includes images.

http://dulfy.net/201...-armor-gallery/

But to answer your original question, Masquerade is cloth, Nobel's is leather.

#5 GW2CurseForumID

GW2CurseForumID

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Thanks. +1 thank you to all.especially Limbo and brokenrib. That solves my name issues. =D

Now, going on to MF..  In some official anet interview the anet guy said .. Of Course MF works .. consider that you have 200% MF .. then when you collect the loot, it "rolls through many tables of tier" improving your chances of getting higher level items or crafting materials like loadstones etc...

Can someone please explain it to me with example the TABLE ROLLING function of MF ?

Also, I dont think MF affects [if it really does!] anything other than LOOT DROPS .. wanted to know if MF is also related to

1) Opening looted bags which have further contents .. eg .. Heavy Loot Bag, Miners Loot bag etc

2) Buffed in MF when using Mystic Forge

3) Buffed in MF when salvaging items [ eg rare for ecto ] to get better tier item.

which of the game functions are affected by MF and which of the above are not ?

thanks.

Edited by GW2CurseForumID, 21 November 2012 - 06:23 AM.

#6 aarka

aarka

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

Devs have stated that only looting the mob itself is effected by MF. Chests no, bags no, mystic forge no, salvaging no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users