• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ObscureThreat

ObscureThreat

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Well, I got a Charr Guardian to 80 but, I am really not liking any of armor choices. Overall I just feel that the Charr got shafted when it comes to cool looking armor. I would really like to choose a different race for my guardian but without rerolling. Alas, we don't have that option, but does anyone else have a high level character, for which you would like to the change the race.

#2 Wifflebottom

Wifflebottom

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SOL]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

There's no way to exchange characters without exchanging your account with someone else also and well that's against the EULA.

#3 ObscureThreat

ObscureThreat

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostMr_Original, on 21 November 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

There's no way to exchange characters without exchanging your account with someone else also and well that's against the EULA.

Oh I think you misunderstood, I was not asking to switch with someone. I was just asking if anybody else has been in a similar situation.

#4 soxx

soxx

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

I feel you, I had a level ~60 asura ranger... and realized I hated pretty much all of the asura medium armor choices.  The one I did like (one of my favorite armors in the entire game actually), the T2 cultural, just didn't seem "rangery".

My ranger is norn now and I made an asura engineer just to wear my beloved T2 medium.  I don't regret the time I put into leveling my now-deleted asura ranger though; it was good times.  You can always hang on to your charrdian in hopes that better looking armor sets are released?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users