No replies to this topic

#1 Spannah

Spannah

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hello my name is Ilia i'm 18 and i'm originally from Belarus but i now live in France so I can speak russian/french/english if needed. I have a preference for english speaking and highly competitive teams tho and i'm only looking for a longterm team with serious people.
Currently i'm rank 35, and i'm playing mostly guardian and i'm able to play a bunker spec or a more offensive one if needed. I'm also currently learning to play mesmer and can learn any other profession if the team ever needs to change the composition. Since the headstart i've been mainly focusing on tournaments and currently I have 16 qualification points, not that it's any good :( . From Monday to Friday I can play starting from 6/7 Pm GMT+1 to midnight except for Thursdays where I'm not sure to be able to log on at this times since i come back home only around 7pm. During the weekends however I can be on whenever the team decides to play. I have a fluent enough english for people to understand me and don't have any problem with communication.

If you want to contact me for anymore information or a trial, you can either do it here, or ingame Carazoth.9247, or skype: Carazoth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users