5 replies to this topic

#1 lordlp

lordlp

Pale Tree Seedling

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Currently narrowing down my build to Power/Tough/Vit + cleric jewlery + Rune of the Monk as of late. Main hand I use Superior Restoration.

Question - off hand I've been thinking of stacking with my septer/focus. Now would +250 healing come in more use or +250 power? Hard to figure out raw numbers here.

Healing is currently at 1,130 - power 1,709 (raw stats)

#2 B3aT

B3aT

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[MASH]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

I think 1100 healing power is more then enough, I`ll choose other any other stat.

#3 jpg1

jpg1

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[LOA]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

Using Healing Power is still up in the air as far as Guardians go. I feel that I'd rather have more Vitality than Healing Power. That said, I would have to agree that yours seems too High. There are people how might say that with Maximum Honor (300 Healing Power) is enough. But if you must have it more than that you could have a Healing Weapon but the trinkets I would rather reserve for something else. Maybe Knight's or Valkyrie.

#4 ZCKS

ZCKS

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1418 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Really it's all up to personal preference.

I will say this though, allot of our healing is done via regeneration which always uses goes off of the person who applied the most powerful version first.

Also take into consideration that we tend to prevent allot of damage from happening in the first place via protection & AEGIS.

Thus + healing  tends to be of a bit less use for us then it would be for a ele who has allot more direct heals.

Given what little we know about your stats & build I would take JPG1's advise and say go for more power, heck you could probably stand to drop a bit & grab other stats (remember there are not main healers in this game & you cant make up for someones incompetence).

Any further advice from us would really require you link your build & stats/gear.

#5 guybrush

guybrush

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostZCKS, on 22 November 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

I will say this though, allot of our healing is done via regeneration which always uses goes off of the person who applied the most powerful version first.

where i can find more info about this ? i would like to know some game mechanics like how will work boons and conditions that stacks in duration : as example 2 guardians 1 with more condition damage than another, how will burning work ? and if i blast a water field with my hammer the effect is more powerful if i have more compassion or is based on  the profession that applyes the combo field? thanks in advance

#6 ZCKS

ZCKS

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1418 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

View Postguybrush, on 24 November 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

where i can find more info about this ? i would like to know some game mechanics like how will work boons and conditions that stacks in duration : as example 2 guardians 1 with more condition damage than another, how will burning work ? and if i blast a water field with my hammer the effect is more powerful if i have more compassion or is based on  the profession that applyes the combo field? thanks in advance

For that I would suggest checking out http://wiki.guildwar...Effect_stacking & http://wiki.guildwar...ill_combination then reading each of the individual links on said pages.
They should give ya most if not all the info you need.

As for how combos scale, they scale off of the person who uses the finisher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users