6 replies to this topic

#1 Beowulf

Beowulf

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hello,
Speaking as a person whose 90% of friends refunded the game or stopped playing it and whose 220 ppl guild went completely inactive, I got the feeling that PvE has no future in gw2, however, I have always loved PvP and that's why I bought the game in the first place but I got the feeling that it does not have what it takes to make a game last on a long run.

I personally would love to see a 2v2/3v3 small arenas (no objectives, team deathmatch) and a ranking system or a ladder. This would definitely make every pvp player come back to the game and thats something I would play everyday, the question is - Are some plans like this prone to happen? Have ANET said anything about such possible changes or not?

What would you like to see in the pvp in the future to make you want to play the game?

I believe those changes would save the PvP.

/Discuss

#2 MarkedOne7

MarkedOne7

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

I would like tournaments that can be called tournaments. And tournaments that are not broken in the core.
And then some matchmaking and perhaps more skins, more rewards for rank. And more people, of course. People seem missing these days.

#3 Beowulf

Beowulf

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Heart of the Mists seems so empty these days, you rarely see people grouping around.... :-x

#4 DerekUrban

DerekUrban

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Two Weeks from Now: "The Next patch will have huge updates for PvPers! We want to add new game modes, fix class balance and offer special glory rewards akin the Zaishen Keys in GW1, which will be sellable to other players for some extra reward. We're also introducing Dueling for practice and we want to help the PvP community grow by supporting such things from here on out! It's an exciting time for PvPers, so stay tuned and get ready to rumble!"

Patch Notes: "Nerfed thieves lol"

#5 Beowulf

Beowulf

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Thanks Derek, thats some exciting news, cant wait! :)

#6 DarkMortyr

DarkMortyr

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 14 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NEXT]
  • Server:Ring of Fire

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostDerekUrban, on 21 November 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Two Weeks from Now: "The Next patch will have huge updates for PvPers! We want to add new game modes, fix class balance and offer special glory rewards akin the Zaishen Keys in GW1, which will be sellable to other players for some extra reward. We're also introducing Dueling for practice and we want to help the PvP community grow by supporting such things from here on out! It's an exciting time for PvPers, so stay tuned and get ready to rumble!"

Where is it from?

#7 Lailendil

Lailendil

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Vizunah Square

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostDerekUrban, on 21 November 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Where does that come from? Your wishlist?
Mentionning "Zaichen" doesn't sound like an Anet's comment.

Heart of the Mists seems so empty these days, you rarely see people grouping around.... :-x

Endless loading screens = people not playing the game.
I was excited about 5vs5, after 2 minutes of play and the first deaths, we end up playing 2vs3. There is just no point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users