fatrodmc

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Guild Tag:[uA]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

View PostArewn, on 22 November 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

That's not so much a game problem as it is a player problem. A very common problem with players across the genre, it's your run of the mill discrimination.

It is also a very easy problem to fix.

#32 Arewn

Arewn

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1069 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

View Postfatrodmc, on 26 November 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

It is also a very easy problem to fix.
The human tendency to discriminate against others is easy to fix? O.o do tell.

#33 duncanmix

duncanmix

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PA]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

U guys who say gear is not important etc, try to go 10+ fractals with your green equip. Or try to get to level 10. Its easy to talk here on forums big, but in game you are the ones that fail to do lupicus, fail to do smooth cof runs etc. Many times I got in team with 3 or 4 players that gets one hit down by lupicus. Yesterday was running cof on my alt, trying out build and got in team with 3 undergeared players. Guardian died like 20 times, had to go repair equip all the time. If me and my guildy were not inside they would never finish easiest dungeon in the game. So stop writing this nonsense about gear not being important. Everything is important. Skill of player, build of player and equip of player.

Ascendant gear is total fail on their part. For back u have to grind so much its insane. To get infused version over 2k fractal tokens. Are u kidding me? For one piece of equip? Or u can go "easy" way and pay some 200g+ and u get it instant. So much for not giving advantage to gem sellers. Yea u can go grind your 200g its np. Do your research before posting. They went against everything promised, no grind? Money not giving advantage?
I'm gonna grind this one, but this is my last straw... next "content" they add if its gear progression I will quit game. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

#34 Sleepyx732

Sleepyx732

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostArewn, on 26 November 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

The human tendency to discriminate against others is easy to fix? O.o do tell.

Simple really. What's the best way to predict the future?

I'm sorry to say that if you want people to stop descriminating each other, you may just have to destroy the universe. I wish those who try good luck.

Edited by Sleepyx732, 28 November 2012 - 03:08 AM.

#35 Vahkris

Vahkris

Vigil Crusader

• Community Contributors
  • 3696 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostSleepyx732, on 28 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

Simple really. What's the best way to predict the future?

I'm sorry to say that if you want people to stop descriminating each other, you may just have to destroy the universe. I wish those who try good luck.

Challenge accepted.  Give me a couple million years or so to test my work out though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arenanet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users