No replies to this topic

#1 Cute Lil Pookiebear

Cute Lil Pookiebear

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hello,

This is the first time posting here. I searched for topics about sword and pistol. Mostly it was conversation about several builds and what not. I wanted to post this build and ask what I could do to better improve.

http://gw2skills.net...JKcM4IwxijDHJOA

My armor is a mix of power/prec/crit dam, power/prec/con dam. My jewelery needs to be upgraded to exotics.

I use a knight shortbow and berserker sword/pistol.

I mostly WvWvW. My contribution comes in mostly via shortbow. I spam #2 on walls (champion got bugged and I was able to nearly kill him by hitting the wall with #2 and splash hurting him). I find Pistol Whip crappy because I am forced to stand still but I know this best because I used the two weapons to level up.

I am a paper bag. I realize that is due to my gear. Also 30/30/0/10/0 build.

Leveling up I was basically a god in PvE, I could solo nearly 10 mobs at a time because pistol whip but now Risen just own me and I can't fight a karkas 1v1 because that spit will nearly immediately kill me. So I guess the question is for WvWvW and PvE is my build really ineffective and I need to change it or can this build work if I improve my skills as a thief?

Thank you for any answers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users