4 replies to this topic

#1 Mantisse

Mantisse

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Greetings :)

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong part of the forum, but I don't really know where else to ask. I'd basically need advice on how to complete a part of my Charr personal story (Iron Legion). I seriously have no idea what to do (even if now I have no way to play, since for some reason, GW2 doesn't want to work on my pc anymore after the beginning of lost shores)... The quest is for level 6, the Ghostbore musket, where you have to first wipe out 3 waves of ghosts (this is the easy part, no problem), but then you have to venture further into the ruins to bring back a trophy (torch) and this is where it gets tricky for me. Too many ghosts and at the center of the ruins, there are 3 veteran ghosts. I am an engineer and the only help I get (if it can be even called that way <.<) is from the NPC Reeva. Is there a strategy on how completing this one?

#2 Arduin

Arduin

Q&A King

• Site Contributors
  • 4284 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

My strategy was to come back when you've got some more levels under your belt (level 10 or so). I had a lot of trouble with this particular step as well. As soon as I had some more utility skills unlocked and upgraded my armor and weapons it was considerably easier.

Feeling your post got wrongfully deleted? Thread locked? Want to chat? Send me a PM. I won't bite :eek:

Be wary of expressing your opinion as fact; facts can be proven wrong.

#3 BrettM

BrettM

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FPI]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

You can also invite up to four friends to party with you for a story mission.

#4 xDarkAngelx

xDarkAngelx

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Asks guildies and friend to help and also a few levels can't hurt :) the musket can be a good stun device (3sec) on he 5th skill if I remember correctly

#5 Mantisse

Mantisse

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Ah, thank you to all of you. Well I did ask some people in the guild but... well, they're mostly busy with dungeons :-/  So I'll try bringing this one friend of mine to help me if I'll ever be able to play GW2 again xD And just by the way - is there any particular build that does especialy good in this quest? o,o

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: personal story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users