• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cozzybob

cozzybob

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

I've been looking everywhere for info about this and couldn't find anything (beyond the standard whining), so I'm asking. Any news on agony resistance for pets? I just reached level 10 fractals, and I notice that my pets have a stat for agony resistance, but they don't get mine (I have 5% now). Every other boost in stats comes from either an activated skill or set traits, so is there a new trait we'll get? A new skill? Does the option simply not exist yet, or are they supposed to get the ranger's resistance and it's not transferring due to a bug/oversight?

I hope it's not a trait or skill, as that would be asinine. Instead, I keep wondering if maybe it's intended for the pet to have the ranger's resistance (which makes sense), and will be fixed in a future patch. In that case, the game could check the resistance every time pets are swapped, or in new maps.

That's what I hope will happen soon, because without some agony resistance, pets are going to be a real problem from 10 onward. (It should be noted I never have a problem with pet survivability in other dungeons or even lower fractals, so please don't insert whining about pets sucking--they don't, and neither does the profession. It's just the agony, there's no way of protecting an AI against that, esp if you can't give them resistance.)

For that matter, does other allied AI, like an elementalist's summons, the necromancer minions, ect, also suffer agony? If so, at least rangers can control their AI allies, so I suppose there is that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users