• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Server(s) right now for best economy and WvW?

wvw best economy server servers now popular population guild wars

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hiro1221

Hiro1221

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hey all. I am currently in Borlis Pass world and I don't really like the population size and definitely don't like the economy and wvw. Nobody seems to be on ever and the market is just flooded with crap to buy and terrible to sell with everyone putting terrible prices. From what I see, we get beaten a lot in WvW as well. I wanted to ask what are the top servers to be in  right now for best economy, WvW, and population. Like to have top 3. I want to transfer but want to make sure it's a good server. Also, does your whole account, i.e. every toon you have, go to that server or is it just an individual toon transfer? Thanks and happy holidays.

#2 Greyhawk

Greyhawk

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

trade post is all server wide.... every server uses the same TP

#3 Hasselmannen

Hasselmannen

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Your whole account will be bound to the same server, and regarding WvW, you can just check out the standings (New standings will probably be released soon). Regarding the economy I don't know any way to check it, and for all I know the Trading Post might even be a cross-server thing.

#4 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

economically, the TP goes across the whole game on all servers, so take it out of your parameters for choosing a server.

check the standings Hasselmannen linked to pick a good WvW server, most of those have high population as well.  You can check populations on your character select screen in the switch worlds window as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wvw, best, economy, server, servers, now, popular, population, guild, wars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users