• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Meowser

Meowser

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Ferguson's Crossing is desperately in need of people! You may have noticed that I started a thread regarding our WvW match for the week, and it's shaping up to be a good one. We are the Bottom ranked server in WvW ranking. Our player base in miniscule, our WvW turn out is minimal, and our carebears are just as minute. But the people on this server are ones with the most server pride. Any one of us could transfer to a higher ranked server, but the ones who stay would rather make a home for our selves and make a difference in the standings.

What we have to offer. We are the bottom ranked, least populated server in the game. Any addition to the player base will make a difference. Our commanders are beginning to share Voice Comms to better organize our WvW Defenders. Our guilds do show up and listen to the Commanders in Map chat. We have experience at fighting greater numbers, and preserving our own men. And most importantly, as of this posting, THERE IS NO QUEUE FOR WVW ON ANY DATE AT ANY TIME. I came from Stormbluff Isle where we had a 3 hour queue timer for any map. Here on FC, we can hop into the Eternal Battleground anytime we want with no waiting.

What we need. Bodies. Even if you're just looking for a less populated place to farm Karma and do other PvE related things, this is what our turn out looks like on a saturday afternoon in Shelter's Gate during an event.

Posted Image

So please, help us in raising our rankings by raising our population. We have fight, dedication, and a helpful command structure. We're looking for more people so we don't have the Out-manned buff on every map, every day.

#2 zaniix

zaniix

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CO]
  • Server:Kaineng

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Yes! Please come to our server!

#3 Meowser

Meowser

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

Posted Image

We're still out manned on every map all day, every day. You are the coverage we need.

Make a name for yourself. Make a difference. Challenge yourself and create your own legend by transferring to Ferguson's Crossing and make a positive impact the enter server will notice. Help us, YOU are our only hope.

#4 Biome

Biome

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Hate to break it to you but the tier 1 servers can hardly fill four full maps anymore and I have't seen a queue much longer than 5 min for a few weeks (except right after reset where it might be 20 min or so for EB). For people that actually want to WvW I don't think tier 8 is a good home. Good luck though.

#5 Meowser

Meowser

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostBiome, on 02 December 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

For people that actually want to WvW I don't think tier 8 is a good home. Good luck though.

I have to disagree with this. For people who WANT to WvW, tier 8 is perfect. The people who ARE WvW on these servers are doing it for Server Pride. The people who stay here do so because they want to. Server transfers mean that any time someone wants to fight on a winning side, they can. We want to be on this server. Hitting Tier 7 will mean so much more to us, we just recognize that we'll need some help to get there.

#6 Zheo

Zheo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SQDN]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

Perhaps you could post score updates so we can see what we're up against in terms of score spread?

#7 Meowser

Meowser

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Posted Image

Current Map.

Posted Image

Current Score (as of 12-3-12)

Kaineng is in the same dire need of people as we are, except that we are in last place of all servers, and though we are trying to improve our position, we can't compete with Devona's Rest numbers.

#8 frostybroc

frostybroc

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KRAK]
  • Server:Ferguson’s Crossing

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

I agree we are under manned, but everytime Ive played WvW, people have been helpful!

#9 crowea

crowea

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

You three servers have certainly been seeing a lot of each other. There's a chance either or both of HoD and ET might lose enough points in the next week or two to fall into T8 which will stir things around a bit!

#10 Galton Stormbreak

Galton Stormbreak

Pale Tree Seedling

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Ferguson’s Crossing

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

I have been on FC since day 1.....and have played about 15 hours total, and 1 hour tops of WvW. ROFL.
I'm just coming back to GW2 as I'm just tired of the grind that is WoW.

The only thing I'm going to do in GW2 is WvW.  And while I was going to transfer, it sounds like it might be fun to stay and learn here at FC with people that have server pride!

Mewowser - can you PM me if you want to to tell me about your guild, etc. I'd be interested. I have a Warrior and an Engineer that I like to play.
-- Truth does not change according to one's ability to stomach it.

#11 Meowser

Meowser

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

Week's End update... there is still time for you to transfer over and help us at match reset.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 exp1os1v3

exp1os1v3

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GLNT]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Currently, it actually looks like you aren't the bottom server.  Close to it, but one shy.  Still, I cant help root for the underdog, since my server (GoM) has had quite a rough WvW past like you guys over at FC.

http://mos.millenium...matchups#NA     <---FC is 23, Kainawhatever is 24.

#13 Pyraeus

Pyraeus

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RISE]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

@Ferguson's Crossing: You won't have much to worry about, soon, HoD will be down in tier 8 and they are bearly stronger than ET (no offense, the cause of this is because everyone left), so you should get some wins soon. Good luck, hope you get out of tier 8 eventually though.

#14 Meowser

Meowser

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

So... it's been a couple of week... How have we changed?

Posted Image

War Machine transferred to Kaineng, several of our larger guilds decided to server transfer following Devona's Tier accent to continue to fight them. We had a larger guild Korean guild join our server, then discover the Korean population on Kaineng is greater, so they're transferring over this friday.

Still, we fight on. We're on Ferguson's and we're going to stay here. What we lack in man power, we've been trying to make up for in Seige Weapons and tactics. We may not win, but we will have fun. Are you still having fun? Do you need a break from the T1 grind? Join us, if only for a week, and see what we can accomplish together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users