Here are the results of the MBTI/GW2 Profession Choice poll.
- 989 raw responses
- 985 useable responses
- 746 introverts (does not include borderline/unknown)
- 206 extroverts (does not include borderline/unknown)
MBTI Personality by Profession
Profession by MBTI Personality
Extroverts vs Introverts
Graphs by specific MBTI personalities
The raw data is available here:
- It doesn't look like their were any real correlations (or at least the sample size is too small), though there may be slight trends
- Perhaps some of you statistics people can make better graphs?
- Unknown == People who entered questionable data (e.g. iitj - mistype, borderline, other?)
- For the most part, I had no idea what I was doing
- Yes, I know that the MBTI is inaccurate, inconsistent, and can be gamed. This was more for fun than for anything else. I may try to do a similar poll in the future with something like the Big5.
- If you want a more academically accepted assessment of your personality, try taking the Big5 (full version). Click here for the shorter (but less accurate) version.
- There are also a ton of other good personality tests out there if you're interested.
- If I made any mistakes, let me know. My brain is gone after working on this for so many hours ahaha.
Cool graph by bieledac (from Reddit):
If I made any mistakes, let me know. My brain is gone after working on this for so many hours ahaha.
Edited by Liberis, 25 November 2012 - 03:05 AM.