Creative Quaggan

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to our refugee camp!

Quick info about how the guild was created:
Despite being a part of few guilds from the release of Guild Wars 2 I never had the luck to be in an everlasting guild free of drama. After last meltdown in my ex-guild, I decided to take things in my hand and create a guild that would suit my vision of what guild should be about.
When creating a name, I decided to add a piece of my love for Cantha into it. Cantha is a big continent in Tyria that hosted the Guilds Wars Factions. My definition of a guild is a friendly place where you can gather up, chit-chat about whatever you want and escape your reality. The truth is everyone has or had some problems in the real world and we all played games to get away from it. That's how I came up with the 2nd part of the guild's name. A guild should be a refugee place for all of us.
On another side, Cantha will eventually come back to life in Guild Wars 2 and what other way to celebrate it's release then bringing us back home :D.

About the guild:
I've decided to open the gates to the camp for fellow players who are new to the game, who are GW veterans and those who want to be in a friendly helping way.
Some facts about the guild:
  • We're a new guild.
  • Placed in the Desolation server
  • Our guild tag is [TOGO]
  • We do not have nor we plan on creating a forum site
  • All the announcements will be places in the "Message of the Day" box
  • PvE oriented although if interested we can make organized teams for WvW and tPvP
  • We're into leveling alts, farming legendaries, trading, crafting and doing dungeon
  • We're Sylvari, Charr, Human, Norn and Asura lovers
  • Guild leader is a bit InSaNe. In a positive way. :D
What we're looking for:
  • Friendly, positive, a bit crazy folks
  • We're open for hardcore and casual players
  • New folks who still haven't settled down
  • Old folks who just want to chill
  • Guild Wars Veterans and Cantha lovers
  • GW2Guru/GW2 forum chatters
  • Anyone who has a feeling they want a relaxed place
Some basic rules:
  • Keep it positive and friendly.
  • Help each other.
  • Offer guidance to those who seek it.
  • No "drama-queens"
  • Arguments between two should be kept between private messages and not the guild chat.
  • Salute fellow guild-mates when you login
  • Don't be a stranger to us, we don't bite
  • We don't demand 100% representing, it's your game your choice
If you feel that this could be your guild of choice feel free to send me a mail/note/postcard on my forum profile or in-game by mailing me at: King Arian

Edited by Nabuko Darayon, 24 December 2012 - 12:22 PM.

#2 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

Guild update:

I'm glad to welcome six new active members to our humble guild. We've barely scratched the surface of guild recruiting and I'm glad I've already found some nice genuine people to hang around and do some leveling and dungeons.
It is fun to be a mentor to my guildmates.
P.S. If you didn't know, your leader has first learned about GW2 and it's mechanics and tried out over 5 different classes and mastered few earning myself to this date about 3,300 achievement points.
My philosophy was to learn about GW2 playstyle first and then decide to make a guild and share this knowledge with others :)

#3 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

Guild update:

I am pleased to welcome 5 new members to our guild just in time for Wintersday. We will surely have a blast parting with Tixx and his golem.
Hope you guys are having fun in these winter days and remember to keep it warm.

#4 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Guild update:

First of all, Happy Witersday everyone and yay we survived the Apocalypse, although I have to say Toyapocalypse was much harder to survive then real world's :D.

On the second had I'm happy to announce two officer promotions to Ministers of Canthan Refugees, Polaris and Ame. Well done!
As of today we have 19 members who joined and for a late-blooming guild that's still good and what's more important to me is that we're having fun and that the guild continued to be friendly oriented towards new people and I'm happy to mentor them.

Here's a picture of Polaris and myself waiting on Wintersday patch :D
Posted Image

#5 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Guild Update:

It's been a slow week for the guild. We're all celebrating holidays with our families so I'm not gonna give you another long post.

Best wishes in the New Year. May it be better then this one and have fun guys. Forget about all the family drama and just enjoy.

Happy New Year!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users