1 reply to this topic

#1 G Rover

G Rover

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

I am not complaining merely suggesting.

We can all admit that it's annoying fighting perma stealth foes. It requires luck that your AoE hits something or they run into it.  So my suggestion is for making a change in the F1 command (attack) for Ranger pets. To be honest it's more of an addition than a change.

F1 command is to attack targeted foe. So how about when you do not have anything targeted? The instance the enemy goes stealth you lose them. Your pet should be able to latch onto the enemies scent and find them. When the enemies stealth I can use F1 to search for them. You could limit the range to 600.

This could be given to pets as a passive buff, possibly limit it to certain pets, or even make room for a few new pets. Mossman, I believe, flashes stealth quite often so you could possibly find some way to add it as a upgrade to pets from Fractals.

This would also improve rangers in WvW for scanning camps, keeps, towers, and general battle.

That is my idea.

~Chuck

#2 turbo234

turbo234

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1038 posts
  • Server:Dragonbrand

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

If rangers get something like this every class should. I don't really think this is needed anyways though, they need to limit the amount of stealthing a build can have. It's not hard to fight them, just annoying and drawn out for no reason.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranger, pet, thief, mesmer, wvw, cloaking, stealth, perma, pets, builds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users