Firstly, I'd like to apologise for any english faults I make, English is not my native language.
So i've been wandering around Orr for quite a while now, I also check the forums sometimes, and never did I see any posts concerning Orr's architecture.
There are multiple points that itches me :
- The circular design or EVERY SINGLE thing. I mean, where does it get usefull ? Wich civilisation would use such an architecture, it doesn't stand on itself (exept with pillars, maybe orrians likes pillars and spheres... Just kidding) ! There's no pratical use of these and addition, wich human civilisation would use this kind of architecture ? Where they all obsessed with circles ?
- Where are the houses ? Where did they live ? the design of Orr and Arah doesn't look really civilisation-friendly. There is nothing else than these circles, no big buildings, it's like they lived with no roofs. Am I wrong ?
- The size of the circles. There are GIGANTIC circles sometimes, ones that I can hardly see humans do. As tall as dubai's, BUT CIRCULAR ! Were orrians that rich that they could invest in such expensives works ? If they were as great as a civilisation that can build these things, why did they fear charrs ?
- I said that every single things in Orr (exept pillars) are circle shaped, but there are also gigantic pillars going up to the sky defying gravity ! Because, not only are they too tall to see their end, but also they are broken are their base, one of them is at ''Field of gold'' at the cursed shores. It is the perfect example of the impossible-for-human-to-do architecture !
EDIT : Never mind it's also one gigantic circle !
- One more thing. Some of these circles are burrowed in the ground. I'd like to find an explenation about that. Maybe because of the fact that Orr was at the bottom of the sea residues could have burrowed these, but I'd like to think that it has fallen from the sky.
Now to my hypotesis : There is something above Orr.
A city, a place like the paradise, a new place to grind, the human gods, the sixt dragon, I don't know. But this look very suspicious to me.
Orrian surely lived when these circles were there... I guess, because they constructed statues of their gods at their cathedrals, wich are circular I think (take example of lyssa's cathedral). But were they able to create something like this ?
Edited by Infuse, 26 November 2012 - 01:04 AM.