• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ManMadeGod

ManMadeGod

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

I am in the us server HoD which is used to be the one of the most popular servers.
In LA there is even no one talking, can't find any dungeon/fotm group for hours nowadays.
I am wondering if it's just this server? or we all are losing players incredibly fast?

If it's the hoppers that causes the issue, we can't blame them.
The guest function isn't implemented, so ANet could not charge gems for world changing.
Your thought?

Edited by ManMadeGod, 26 November 2012 - 04:48 PM.

#2 Gruunz

Gruunz

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostManMadeGod, on 26 November 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

Your thought?

Thoughts? there isn't a need for one as the general consensus is "Bring us guesting already!" besides that nothing more to be said.

#3 saul1991

saul1991

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

they should merge a couple of servers together its boring playing by yourself

#4 Paken Kai

Paken Kai

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RT]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostManMadeGod, on 26 November 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

I am in the us server HoD which is used to be the one of the most popular servers.
In LA there is even no one talking, can't find any dungeon/fotm group for hours nowadays.
I am wondering if it's just this server? or we all are losing players incredibly fast?

If it's the hoppers that causes the issue, we can't blame them.
The guest function isn't implemented, so ANet could not charge gems for world changing.
Your thought?

Clearly, the ability to server-hop has killed off some server populations (we're just a perfect example of that problem).

But, even with our population being gutted by people going to the server of the month, I have never seen the problems you are experiencing (I must play at a different time than you).

I really don't think it's necessary for ANet to merge servers together, though. I for one, enjoy having the maps not being completely overrun by people farming.

As for your partying problems, I suggest looking for a guild that has people online and who do dungeons/fotm when you're online. It's much easier to coordinate within the guild than going to a map and spamming chat.

#5 ManMadeGod

ManMadeGod

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

How about cross server LFG message board (like GW1's cross district)?
Since personal story, dungeons are allowed team members from different servers to run.

#6 Lady Rhonwyn

Lady Rhonwyn

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1067 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GWO]

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostManMadeGod, on 26 November 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

How about cross server LFG message board (like GW1's cross district)?
Since personal story, dungeons are allowed team members from different servers to run.
Yes, as long as it's the same continent.  You cannot join with anybody from a NA server if you're EU and vice versa.  We need guesting, simple as that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users