• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redwyrm1

Redwyrm1

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

I've looked around the internet and can't seem to find a map that has the information I can use.

To start, I'm a cheap sob. I hate spending money on waypoints. So when I travel, I Mist Port to Lions Arch and then travel to the capital that is nearest to the zone I am trying to run to. Unfortunately I haven't seen a map that shows how all zones connect. Some zones have multiple points of access from neighboring zones and in some cases these access points are kind of hidden. So that if you didn't know exactly where to look you wouldn't see them (not an obviously trail when looking at the worldmap, Bloodtide Coast to Lomar Pass has one that is in a cave and almost underwater as an example).

What I was looking for was a simple bubble map with arrows indicating points of connection between zones. When I couldn't find one I started developing my own (which is kind of fun in an old school gamer mentality), but wanted to check this forum to see if anyone has seen something like this.

Thanks

#2 Vysander

Vysander

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[UNS]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

I've looked for something like this, but so far haven't found any maps with as little as a portal icon where a connection is. Its's a great idea and i'm surprised there isn't one out there yet.

#3 Nexdeus

Nexdeus

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

http://gw2cartographers.com/ is what I use for maps. Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users